BY BIOLAGE

To preserve the longevity and radiance of your colour, use this Matrix Biolage Color Care Conditioner. The weightless formula contains pure botanical extracts of nettles and sunflower seed oil to leave your hair beautifully cared for.

Matrix Biolage Colour Care Conditioner is rich with protein that will detangle and moisturise your hair. It seals the cuticle to lock in colour and intensify shine. Even with daily use it won't weigh your hair down.

Directions of use:

• Apply to clean, wet hair.
  • Wait one to two minutes.
  • Rinse your hair.
  • Style as usual.

• "Moisturizing, smells amazing and leaves hair shiny and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "Great product, leaves you hair silky and nice." in 1 review
Claire L.
League City, TX
Smells divine and leaves my hair feeling silky soft. Seems to preserve my color well, but I do use a violet shampoo and conditioner once a week to tone out brassiness, so that one is hard to say definitively. Affordable if you get it in the liter sale at ULTA or Beauty Brands.
Carrie Ann C.
I really like the texture and smell of my hair after using this product. I feel that it is not too greasy but gives enough smoothness so that brushing my hair is easy. I plan to buy this product again when I run out. My hairstylist gave this to me to try and I’m thankful
Rosa d.
I love everything that matrix makes! I have very straight hair that’s prone to tangling when it gets wet. This conditioner smooths and hydrates without weighing my hair down. It works well to preserve my highlights and lowlights. Definitely worth the money.
Lisa P.
Review for: Biolage Colorcare Conditioner 1L 33.8 fl oz; 1 lt more...
Biolage Colorcare Conditioner smells absolutely amazing! It is also a very good conditioner and works really well to protect your color and keep your hair healthy and soft. However, the scent of the conditioner is by far my favorite aspect!
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Best conditioner ever! hands down. Id definitely repurchase if i had the amount of money it took to keep buying it, thats the only issue is wit the price, but its honestly so worth it if ou have short thin hair! mine is curly and thick on bottom so id have to repurchase like 4x a month which is unfortunate. Great though!
Jamie Rose S.
I love Matrix brand hair care products especially their Biolage collection because it is the only shampoo and conditioner that I will use after my hair has been colored. The formula of this conditioner is so creamy and it leaves your hair feeling so incredibly soft after just one use. Another reason why I love the Biolage line is the signature scent that most of their products have because once you've used them, your hair ends up smelling like this all throughout day. There is no comparing this to other competitor brands nor is there any drugstore duo that I've found that works this well on the up-keep of color-treated hair. The price may be steep for just this conditioner on it's own, but ulta often has bogo sales on their liters or sells duos for a decent amount. If you're looking for after care for your color-treated hair, I highly recommend this, you won't be disappointed!
Sophia D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is actually old packaging, so if you see this DO NOT BUY. It could be fake product. Always buy professional products from salons or ulta. Not target, Walgreens, etc. this is this best conditioner I've eve used! Love
Sarah W.
Winfield, WV
Review for: Biolage Colorcare Conditioner 1L 33.8 fl oz; 1 lt more...
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. People used it on me at the salon and I loved the smell. Eventually I purchased some and I’m so glad I did. It really washes and conditions your hair like no other.
Chellsie R.
Biolage is a fantastic conditioner! It smells good, detangles the hair, and leaves it feeling soft and smooth! I use this in all my clients because it is also affordable and my clients love it! Satisfied!
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
I honestly feel that you can never go wrong with any Matrix Biolage product. This conditioner leaves hair moisturized and color intact. I have naturally curly but color treated hair and this meets all of my needs.
Is this good for every hair type?

Amazon