BY MATRIX

It contains an eco-select complex of antioxidants, to help fight fading and prolong color brilliance. Seals the cuticle to help lock in color. Intensifies shine and preserves hair's vibrancy. see more...

Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Best conditioner ever! hands down. Id definitely repurchase if i had the amount of money it took to keep buying it, thats the only issue is wit the price, but its honestly so worth it if ou have short thin hair! mine is curly and thick on bottom so id have to repurchase like 4x a month which is unfortunate. Great though!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
This is one of my favorite products not only because it works very well but also because of the amazing smell it has!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Never tried this before but I would love to try this product heard a lot of good comments on this.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Opelousas , LA
Biolage is amazing! Not only is it a great haircare line but the smell is to die for!!
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
The scent of this conditioner is unreal. I find myself smelling my own hair throughout the day. Plus, it keeps my hair soft and silky, my color is protected, and it's easy to style. I like the whole product line, but keep coming back to the color care line.
Rebecca h.
Rebecca h.
Wichita, KS
Bought this on sale because I've never tried it so I'm not going to pay $20+ for conditioner if I don't like it. Tried it and I love it. My hair is so soft and leaves it smelling good.