BY MATRIX

Nourishes Color-Treated Hair. A Light,&Nbsp;Daily Conditioning&Nbsp;Systeme Especially Formulated To Preserve The Longevity And Radiance Of Color-Treated Hair.&Nbsp; Formula Contains Pure Botanical Extracts Of Nettles And Sunflower Seed Oil.&Nbsp; Protein-Rich Conditioners Detangle And Moisturize.&Nbsp; Seals The Cuticle To Lock In Color And Intensify Shine.&Nbsp; Won't Weigh Hair Down, Even With Daily Use. For Sale Only In Professional Beauty Salons. This Product Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Matrix Essentials, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Matrix Essentials, Inc.. Matrix Essentials, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Matrix Essentials, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• "Moisturizing, smells amazing and leaves hair shiny and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "Great product, leaves you hair silky and nice." in 1 review
Lindsay  C.
Lindsay C.
My mom's been using Biolage for years, but I've always bought cheaper shampoos and conditioners to save money, but a while back Ulta had a huge sale on these and she got some. It's now one of the few things I splurge on. I dye my hair a lot so I love what it does for my color, and Iove the way it smells. It's the only conditioner I've found that lets me easily run a brush through my hair after use. I highly recommend this.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is worth the price paid! I will admit that I don't color my hair and didn't read the bottle when I bought it, but as far as getting tangles out and smoothing you hair, this product is amazing. Most conditioners are heavy or leave a residue in my fine straight hair, but this does not! I could tell a difference in the softness of my hair after the first use. Would definitely recommend!
Dana P.
Dana P.
Love love love Matrix conditioner. I've been using this since I was in Middle School. I've tried other variations of these conditioners and they are all great. I purchase mine from Mastercuts at the mall. It cam be pricey but make sure to buy it when they have a buy 1 get 2nd for half off deal! It leaves your hair super moist and soft!
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
Great product! I use this almost every day! The smell is soooo good and I leave it on my hair for 2-3 mins and I really feel like it makes a difference on my hair as compared with other products. I also use the shampoo with it because they both smell so good and it makes my shower even more enjoyable!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Tampa, FL
This is an amazing conditioner. I used Biolage before dying my hair, and once I went dark I switched to this specific one. It leaves your hair soft and shiny while holding up the color. It isn't damaging at all, and I always have people asking me what conditioner I use. I'll always stay with Biolage!
Katy H.
Katy H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this conditioner as well as, the shampoo. The fragrance is very nice. I purchased it at my local Ulta. I tend to use these products every other day. I believe this to a very high quality product, and I am extremely satisfied with it. I would definitely purchase it again.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Columbia, MO
LOVE this conditioner! It helps protect my hair after being colored! Very effective my hair looks great and feels great! My hair color is blonde!! I bought it at Ulta beauty - they have a wide selection!!! I would for sure recommend this product to others!!!
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
This conditioner is light, but not light like a "rinse." I like that it's light so that it doesn't weigh my hair down. I use this conditioner in conjunction with the matching shampoo and it's a great combination.
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this line of conditioner. Not only does it make my color last longer but my hair feels great and the smell is amazing. I use the shampoo and conditioner and I plan on buying more products from their line.
Breanne S.
Breanne S.
Mc Clure, PA
I think the formula could stand to be tampered with a bit. I feel like I like the shampoo version a little better. But I wouldn't use anything else. Its out of my price range, but I still get it!