BY MATRIX

Give your hair sensitive treatment when you use Matrix Biolage Color Care Conditioner. This conditioner moisturizes to enhance your hair color's vibrant bloom, and it leaves hair soft and without tangles. This 16.9 fl oz bottle of Matrix Biolage... see more...

Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Loved how healthy my hair felt after using this consistently. It felt light, and not weighed down at all. The scent wasn't my favorite, but it was still pleasant.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
This is the best hair product I have ever found it works well and it's worth every dollar. It is a little expensive and their are generic versions
Lizzie G.
Lizzie G.
Biolage is a classic and always works well for me. If I run out of my usual or I can't find it a go for this
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Struthers, OH
Love this sooooo much! I have bright red hair and this keeps my color in so much longer than regular shampoo and conditioner
sonia c.
sonia c.
Stockton, CA
this product is very good for color treated hair and the scent was nice it left my hair feeling soft and easy to style.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Dover, OH
I currently use this in between others. Good product. Although I never really notice if any products help a lot with my color.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Leesburg, FL
I love this brand, smells amazing and my hair feels awesome also. If u have colored hair it makes it last longer as well
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I'm on the fence about this product !!! Works good on dry scalps ... leaves hair feeling nourished And super soft .. works just ok on keeping color in ... seems to keep the hair from looking dull and lifeless but color does come out some
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Greensburg, KY
Can I give this product 10 stars?? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Biolage Color Care conditioner! I use it every single time that I wash my hair, and I wouldn't dream of using anything else! It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable, but doesn't weigh it down. Also protects my color so that it lasts so much longer. Highly recommend this product and can't say enough good things about it!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Amazing smell! I don't typically use conditioner but this one works amazing! Does not make your hair feel greasy which is great for someone with oily hair!