BY BIOLAGE

To preserve the longevity and radiance of your colour, use this Matrix Biolage Color Care Conditioner. The weightless formula contains pure botanical extracts of nettles and sunflower seed oil to leave your hair beautifully cared for.

Matrix Biolage Colour Care Conditioner is rich with protein that will detangle and moisturise your hair. It seals the cuticle to lock in colour and intensify shine. Even with daily use it won't weigh your hair down.

Directions of use:

• Apply to clean, wet hair.
  • Wait one to two minutes.
  • Rinse your hair.
  • Style as usual.

• "Moisturizing, smells amazing and leaves hair shiny and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "Great product, leaves you hair silky and nice." in 1 review
Laura T.
Gainesville
Review for: Matrix Biolage Colorcare Conditioner, 16.9 Ounce more...
You know I don't spend 10 bucks for haircolor every few months to just have it fade, so I spend 40 bucks for this color last shampoo/conditioner every few months to make it freaking LAST! its math, and it makes total sense to me. Biolage color care shampoo and conditioner is the ONLY color duo cleaning lathering miracle I will use on my hair . period. It cleans my hair, protects the color and conditions it, thats all I was looking for and that is the promise this company did not make to me personally...but I took it as such and they kept that promise. I WONT use ANYTHING else. It smells good, its packaging is boring but I don't spend too much time with it to care.
Tyler J.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Biolage Colorcare Conditioner 1L 33.8 fl oz; 1 lt more...
Bought this because my hair stylist recommended it. It smelled good and seemed to get “a” job done but I’ve had much better conditioners. It didn’t help with the dryness I had from my color fading, just ended up being an expensive “color protecting” conditioner.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Love color care conditioner! Makes my hair easy to untangle, smells great, and keeps my color lasting longer! Great price & cute packaging! Wish they had more sales with matrix products. Highly recommend if you’re in store for a great conditioner!
Brittany C.
Veedersburg, IN
The smell alone will make you want to buy it. The way my hair feels after a good wash with Biolage shampoo and then the conditioner is the second best reason to buy. I never felt such soft voluminous hair until using this product!
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
This always does the trick to make sure my hair never feels or looks dull! Always makes my hair look like I just got it done being so vibrant! I love this conditioner and all the perks it comes with! I definitely recommend it to anyone who dyes their hair!
Megan W.
I love matrix shampoo and conditioners. For the conditioner I run some through my hair and let it sit for a minute or two before rinsing out. It makes my hair feel so incredibly soft. I love this brand and will continue to buy.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, NC
I was happy when I used this conditioner. I used it on bleached blonde hair. I liked the smell and it was decently priced. I would recommend this product to a friend. I was satisfied.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This conditioner smells great and makes my color last but you have to use a lot of the product to get soft hair. It’s a little pricey for the quality. The bottle is nice though and makes it easy to dispense.
sierra j.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Biolage Colorcare Conditioner 1L 33.8 fl oz; 1 lt more...
This shampoo / conditioner set amazes me. For the price it solves my brittle hair and helps the color stay vivid for an extended period compared to when I don't use it. It smells AMAZING, and the big bottle lasts me so long, even with super long hair like mine! Try this product , you won't regret it! #matrixlove
Ashley G.
I love the way biolage smells! It does help my hair feel soft and shiny and doesn't dull out my color. My concern with these products is that I have to use so much for it to feel like there's anything in my hair.... this causes a lot of waste and for the price I don't like that. Other than that the product is great!
Is this good for every hair type?

Amazon