Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner For Medium Hair uploaded by Bari O.Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner For Medium Hair uploaded by Lynn W.Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner For Medium Hair uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BIOLAGE

Helps prevent dryness and preserves softness and shine.

Low-lather Cleansing Conditioners for medium hair with Acai provides thorough cleansing and targeted conditioning to restore suppleness, shine and bounce for optimum anti-frizz control. Suitable for daily use or in between traditional shampooing.

- Low-Poo
- Low foam
- Helps prevent dryness and preserves softness and shine
- No Silicones
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens

HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair. Use 6-8 pumps depending on hair length and density. Distribute evenly and gently massage until hair is completely saturated. For best results, leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Suitable for color-treated hair.

• I have been looking for a different cleansing conditioner...2 Answers
  • Does prolonged use of the Biolage Cleansing Conditioner l...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have first hand experience with this product ...2 Answers
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love love love this cleansing conditioner it makes my hair feel so soft every time I use it I could have so many knots and they just disappear miraculously when I rinse it's also perfect for ppl with color treated hair I had my hair dyed back in August of 2017 it's now January of 2018 and I only need to touch up my roots that grew back I have never seen a color stay so well which means this isn't stripping your hair which is absolutely amazing!
Nichole C.
Hueytown, AL
This conditioner is amazing! My hair is really thick and I use to use a different conditioner and would have to use a ton of it now I only use about 5 pumps (small) and it works wonders! Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner For Medium Hair
Sydney K.
This conditioner is amazing!!! It never fails to leave my hair feeling super soft, and it's a great product to use if your hair gets tangled very easily like mine does. I don't use it a lot as it is more expensive than my regular conditioner, but it's the best conditioner I have ever used.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
I really love this stuff. It has a very light, pleasant scent. If you don't like strong scents, this is for you. I have long, thick, fine southern European hair. My hair has that perfect balance between cleansed, moisturized, yet still weightless. My hair turns out great air dried or blown out. Love it! Layers with product well, too.
Jayme E.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love the smell of the Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for medium hair. I bought the product to avoid shampooing so frequently. After using the product several times I am a bit disappointed. The shafts of my hair feel and smell great, but the roots/scalp doesn't feel cleansed like I would hope... still feels greasy.
Cherish K.
Playa del rey, CA
This is the most amazing product!!! I have really damaged my hair due to bleaching from dark brown to platinum blonde and made the mistake of getting a Brazilian blowout. My hair ended up fried and I had to cut off almost 9" of hair.
So I really needed to nurse my hair back to health. I discovered cleansing conditioners and read all tried 5 different ones and the winner is Matrix Cleansing conditioner!! I use the one for medium hair and the scent is out of this world yummy and my hair has improved drastically over the last 4 months using it :) I use it every 3 days and put it on when I first get into the shower and leave it on till right before I get out and rinse for about 3 mins so it's completely out. I use a clarifying shampoo once every two weeks do do a good cleansing and that together has made my hair feel amazing and manageable again. It feels and looks much healthier. I couldn't be happier!!!
Kelsey B.
Midvale, UT
I love this product. I started using it every once in a while when I would visit my parents. My mom had it in the shower, and from the moment I used it, I loved it. The smell is amazing, it makes my hair incredibly soft (which according to my husband, it doesn't need to get any softer), and I received compliments from a co-worker only after a day or two about how shiny and healthy my hair looked. The only issue I have with this is that I can never seem to wash it completely out of my hair. I have really only been able to do it once, and if I can't get it all out, it leaves my hair feeling greasy and dirty, mostly closer to my scalp and under the outer most layer of my hair. I will go back to the way I was using it at my parents--washing my hair with regular shampoo and only using this product from the nape of the neck down--which kind of defeats the purpose, but oh well.. I do follow the directions and leave it in for about 5 minutes before rinsing, and I spend what feels like at least 2-3 min trying to rinse it out. If you use it, just make sure you're rinsing EXTRA thoroughly.
Nicole P.
Gretna, NE
I really love this product. I try to wash my hair only a few times a week, so when I do, my hair can be kinda greasy. Because of this, I usually use a regular shampoo and wash my scalp, rinse, and apply this product from root to ends. You must leave it on for 5 minutes according to instructions on the bottle. I have naturally wavy hair and this makes it wave so perfectly. It makes my damp hair easy to comb through and I don't need to use any other product. Make sure to rinse thoroughly with warm water. I then follow it with a cool/cold water rinse. My hair doesn't feel weighed down at all. Every time I use it my boyfriend tells me how great I smell!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I don't usually use higher end products. I'm a bit of a cheap skate in that regard. However, I was given a gift set that included this conditioner and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed! My hair feels so soft and clean. It's touch-ably smooth and I don't have to worry about tangles at all! 10x better than any conditioner I've ever used! I would definitely recommend this to ANYONE! Plus, the pump is super convenient especially when it comes to using it in the shower.
Tess E.
Vancouver, WA
I am a little bit confused by this product. Is it a cleanser or is it a conditioner? From what i got from the instructions it sounds like it can be used daily to replace a normal shampoo. I have naturally oily scalp so I was a little hesitant but i gave it a try. It smells great and really does make your hair very soft and easy to comb. But for me it was way to heavy to use as a normal cleanser as it left my scalp and base of my hair extremely greasy. From now on i will shampoo as normal and only use this on my ends in place of conditioner
adrian l.
El Cajon, CA
Does prolonged use of the Biolage Cleansing Conditioner leave a build-up on thicker hair?
Laura  B.
Wdm, IA
Does anyone have first hand experience with this product and the hair types it works best with?
Kara H.
Milwaukee, WI
I have been looking for a different cleansing conditioner. It seems like they are all for curly hair. Is this one good for straight color treated hair?
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone tried the new version of this?