BY BIOLAGE

Preserves and defines the structure of curls.

Low-lather Cleansing Conditioner for curly hair with Pomegranate provides thorough cleansing and lightweight conditioning to enhance the definition and natural bounce. Suitable for daily use or in between traditional shampooing.
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Low-Poo
- Low foam
- Preserves and defines the structure of curls.
- Curl definition
- No Silicones
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens

HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair. Use 6-8 pumps depending on hair length and density. Distribute evenly and gently massage until hair is completely saturated. For best results, leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

• I've heard so many reviews curly sistas please inform me ...2 Answers
Rebecca A.
Monticello, KY
I have naturally curly red hair, and I have only colored my hair 6 times in my life(41 years now) . So I wouldn't say it's been damaged or over processed. I also don't use heat or things. Just a leave in conditioner and a styling gel on important occasion. And this was not enough of a conditioning wash for my hair. I ended up using it combined with a curly conditioner and leave in conditioner. But as far as cleaning goes it was great and even better than some of the other no poo's I have tried. If they had a extra moisturizing version of this I would give it a try but unfortunately I can't use this .
Tazza L.
Washington, IL
If you have curly hair then this is a great cleansing conditioner. No shampoo for us curly or wavy hair girls otherwise we have the worst dry frizzy hair. I have hair that's a mix of ringlet curls and waves. It's not a tight curl but for years I had the hardest time finding something that worked for me without weighing the curls down to much. This has been the only thing I have tried that worked and with the curl creme my hair is the curliest it has ever been. It's amazing! Highly recommended product!!
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This is a must for curly haired girls! I hated using shampoo to wash my hair knowing it was stripping the good oils from my hair, essentially drying it out. I came across this cleansing conditioner at Ulta and had to try it. Love it! It cleanses and conditions my hair without stripping or harsh chemicals for my delicate curls. It's non stripping, Sulfate and Paraben Free. It really helps enhance definition and natural bounce of my curls. It is safe for daily use and color treated hair.
Sidney N.
The Woodlands, TX
I cannot say enough how much i LOVE this product. A friend recommended it to me and i will never go back. I have super dry curly hair. I normally dont wash my hair everyday and can honestly (disgustingly) go over a week without because my scalp is so dry. I started using this everyday to every other day and my hair is so moisturized and curly soft i can get away without using amy product after to define my curls. My scalp is moisturized and no longer flakey with dandruff. Leave it in for about 5 mins, youre scalp with start to get tingly. My boyfriend even uses it and he has oily scalp and normally washes everyday with reg shampoo and conditioner. You still want to wash at least once a week with normal shampoo and conditioner for a "deep" clean.
Melanie A.
Hilliard, OH
Soft Manageable Curls. I was AMAZED at how great my heart felt and looked after using this for the first time. I have regular curly hair, but have problems with frizz especially in the winter. This product, WOW. It is moderately prices but for what it does, totally worth it. A slight tingle in the shower kicks it over the goal posts!
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
This stuff does what it says. I have long, coarse, thick hair. I only wash my hair about every 3 days. I use this on the other days. I personally don't really care for the smell. My husband on the other hand, discovered this and loves the smell. He said it makes his head "tingly", but I don't get that affect. Great stuff, but the price :-|
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
This formula smells so heavenly. I found it for a really good discount at my local Marshall’s and I’m actually really happy with it. It leaves my hair non frizzy and leaves a nice shine behind and isn’t heavy on my thin hair
Renata C.
Margate, FL
I got this on clearance at Walgreens and I loved it. My hair felt soft, and detangled easily. I loved the fresh smell and how it made my scalp clean, much like a shampoo.
Mary B.
I read about this product in a magazine and decided to try it because I have curly hair. I don't use this everyday, but on the days I do it's nice not to have to use shampoo! It does leave my hair softer and less frizzy. It smells ok, but there is room for improvement on it. I recommend trying it if you just need a quick shower or on a non shampoo hair day.
Ashley  J.
Charleston, WV
Amazing smell and great results. My hair stylist recommended it to me and I love it. I have naturally curly hair and it doesn't weigh me down. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it! I have found it at JCP salon, Walmart salons, and Ulta. I have purchased it multiple times and will continue to.
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
I've heard so many reviews curly sistas please inform me before I go out an buy it