BY BIOLAGE

Preserves and defines the structure of curls.

Low-lather Cleansing Conditioner for curly hair with Pomegranate provides thorough cleansing and lightweight conditioning to enhance the definition and natural bounce. Suitable for daily use or in between traditional shampooing.
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Low-Poo
- Low foam
- Preserves and defines the structure of curls.
- Curl definition
- No Silicones
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens

HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair. Use 6-8 pumps depending on hair length and density. Distribute evenly and gently massage until hair is completely saturated. For best results, leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

• I've heard so many reviews curly sistas please inform me ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hekate M.
Greer
I have very frizzy, crazy hair. It's not real curly, but it's a hot mess. lol. I've been using this for about a month and I love it! No need for a shampoo, this cleans and conditions in one step! And my red hair color lasts MUCH longer! Highly recommend!
Jolina S.
Columbia, TN
My former shampoo and conditioner combo was making my head itch, so I went to Ulta in search of conditioner that would be good for my curly/wavy hair. I was already using paraben-free, sulfate-free products, but I discovered two ingredients that were making my head itch (the "itchy Ms"). I looked at just about every bottle in Ulta and found Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner For Curly Hair. Not only do I only use one product to was my hair now, my head doesn't itch anymore. It smells good, I don't need to use a lot, and it washes out super easy. I definitely recommend it for curly hair girls. Combined with my regular styling products, I don't get much frizz, depending on the humidity. Because I wash my hair every other day, and the bottle is good size, it's definitely a great value and lasts more than a month for my short-medium length hair. I found it it at Ulta, but I'm sure you can find it at any salon that sells Matrix/Biolage products.
Jolina S.
Columbia, TN
Tazza L.
Washington, IL
If you have curly hair then this is a great cleansing conditioner. No shampoo for us curly or wavy hair girls otherwise we have the worst dry frizzy hair. I have hair that's a mix of ringlet curls and waves. It's not a tight curl but for years I had the hardest time finding something that worked for me without weighing the curls down to much. This has been the only thing I have tried that worked and with the curl creme my hair is the curliest it has ever been. It's amazing! Highly recommended product!!
Sidney N.
The Woodlands, TX
I cannot say enough how much i LOVE this product. A friend recommended it to me and i will never go back. I have super dry curly hair. I normally dont wash my hair everyday and can honestly (disgustingly) go over a week without because my scalp is so dry. I started using this everyday to every other day and my hair is so moisturized and curly soft i can get away without using amy product after to define my curls. My scalp is moisturized and no longer flakey with dandruff. Leave it in for about 5 mins, youre scalp with start to get tingly. My boyfriend even uses it and he has oily scalp and normally washes everyday with reg shampoo and conditioner. You still want to wash at least once a week with normal shampoo and conditioner for a "deep" clean.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This is a must for curly haired girls! I hated using shampoo to wash my hair knowing it was stripping the good oils from my hair, essentially drying it out. I came across this cleansing conditioner at Ulta and had to try it. Love it! It cleanses and conditions my hair without stripping or harsh chemicals for my delicate curls. It's non stripping, Sulfate and Paraben Free. It really helps enhance definition and natural bounce of my curls. It is safe for daily use and color treated hair.
Melanie A.
Hilliard, OH
Soft Manageable Curls. I was AMAZED at how great my heart felt and looked after using this for the first time. I have regular curly hair, but have problems with frizz especially in the winter. This product, WOW. It is moderately prices but for what it does, totally worth it. A slight tingle in the shower kicks it over the goal posts!
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
This stuff does what it says. I have long, coarse, thick hair. I only wash my hair about every 3 days. I use this on the other days. I personally don't really care for the smell. My husband on the other hand, discovered this and loves the smell. He said it makes his head "tingly", but I don't get that affect. Great stuff, but the price :-|
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
This formula smells so heavenly. I found it for a really good discount at my local Marshall’s and I’m actually really happy with it. It leaves my hair non frizzy and leaves a nice shine behind and isn’t heavy on my thin hair
Renata C.
Margate, FL
I got this on clearance at Walgreens and I loved it. My hair felt soft, and detangled easily. I loved the fresh smell and how it made my scalp clean, much like a shampoo.
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
I've heard so many reviews curly sistas please inform me before I go out an buy it