Matrix Biolage CleanReset Normalizing Shampoo uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY BIOLAGE

Cleanses hair without stripping hair of natural oils.

Inspired by the Lemongrass plant that always seems to stay clean, Biolage Normalizing CLEANRESET Clarifying Shampoo is a deeply cleansing shampoo for all hair types.

- Cleanses hair without stripping hair of natural oils
- Hair clarifying: removes buildup and impurities from all hair types
- Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair
- Removes chlorine and is a great shampoo for swimmers

HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair and lather with a massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly. Follow up with any Biolage Conditioner.

AnnaGrace F.
United States
This is a fantastic product!! I personally have super oily hair and this keeps my hair fresh and voluminous for days!! Highly recommend for any hair type but more so for oily hair just from personal experience!!
Michelle A.
Fairless Hls, PA
I love this shampoo and I feel like it has completely changed the texture of my hair.  I no longer feel like my hair is still oily after washing and I feel like I can now comfortably go longer in between washes.  And the scent is amazing!  I will absolutely continue purchasing!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I have very oily hair. I can't even use conditioner unless I'm styling & diffusing my hair. I do still have to shower every day but this shampoo at least is able to carry me from one shower to the without getting greasy. If you don't have greasy hair this is a great way to cleanse all of the junk and build up that accumulates over time. I had my sister use it once, she has very curly hair that requires a lot of products and conditioner. She was so surprised that it did basically reset her hair to its natural state before styling it again. Her hair looked great that day!
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I can feel this stripping all the bad chemicals out of my hair. My hair feels healthier and lighter after using this. I usually use it until it’s gone, switch to another, and when that’s gone, switch back. Using this too much will make your hair feel dry, which is why I switch on and off. I love it. The price is very high so I wait until beautybrands runs their liter special and I get the liter bottles for $15 a piece
Violet L.
Sloan
I love this shampoo! As someone with fine hair, I have a hard time finding a shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy after a day. Biolage makes my hair and scalp feel very clean, gives me a but more volume than many other shampoos I've tried and the scent is amazing. The only reason I gave it less than 5 stars is I wish it was a little bit cheaper but that doesn't stop me from splurging.
Taylor R.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have super oily hair & had to wash it everyday. Once I started using this, I can go every other day without washing. It smells so good & doesn't dry my hair out.
Ellie H.
Portland , OR
I absolutely love this shampoo. It cleans my hair of extra oils without completely stripping it. Not only that, it leaves my hair smelling like lemongrass and lathers well. While a bit spendy, I think it's well worth it since it lasts 3-6 months per 32 oz container.
Sarah H.
This is the best shampoo. It's salon quality without the salon price. It smells so good and it makes my hair feel so clean. It helps fight dandraf and excessive oil. I order it on Amazon regularly. I also use it as body was sometimes because I love the scent so much
Lulu T.
I have dry scalp sometimes and sometimes it’s oily. This makes my hair feel so clean without over drying it. I wash my hair every other day and every time my hair feels amazing! Will definitely be purchasing another one.
Allie W.
Jackson, NJ
Great smell, makes my hair feel clean. Ride scalp of build up and dry shampoo and normalizes for clean hair. My favorite shampoo right now! Just bought jumbos from ulta for the volume boost and scalp care shampoos.
Catrina S.
My curly hair has become not so curly, oily at the roots but sort of dull and dry everywhere else. Would this be a good product to use to help return it to the soft beautiful curls I'm used to?
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Will this help replenish my damaged hair?
Chastity D.
Will this help remove the build up/oil at the nape of my neck?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
What exactly is a clean reset shampoo?
Ashley G.