Matrix Biolage CleanReset Normalizing Shampoo uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY BIOLAGE

Cleanses hair without stripping hair of natural oils.

Inspired by the Lemongrass plant that always seems to stay clean, Biolage Normalizing CLEANRESET Clarifying Shampoo is a deeply cleansing shampoo for all hair types.

- Cleanses hair without stripping hair of natural oils
- Hair clarifying: removes buildup and impurities from all hair types
- Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair
- Removes chlorine and is a great shampoo for swimmers

HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair and lather with a massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly. Follow up with any Biolage Conditioner.

Michelle A.
Fairless Hls, PA
I love this shampoo and I feel like it has completely changed the texture of my hair.  I no longer feel like my hair is still oily after washing and I feel like I can now comfortably go longer in between washes.  And the scent is amazing!  I will absolutely continue purchasing!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I have very oily hair. I can't even use conditioner unless I'm styling & diffusing my hair. I do still have to shower every day but this shampoo at least is able to carry me from one shower to the without getting greasy. If you don't have greasy hair this is a great way to cleanse all of the junk and build up that accumulates over time. I had my sister use it once, she has very curly hair that requires a lot of products and conditioner. She was so surprised that it did basically reset her hair to its natural state before styling it again. Her hair looked great that day!
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I can feel this stripping all the bad chemicals out of my hair. My hair feels healthier and lighter after using this. I usually use it until it’s gone, switch to another, and when that’s gone, switch back. Using this too much will make your hair feel dry, which is why I switch on and off. I love it. The price is very high so I wait until beautybrands runs their liter special and I get the liter bottles for $15 a piece
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This shampoo saved my life in high school- my hair was out of control oily. This shampoo leveled out my oiliness- not drying my hair out and not making it too oily. I highly recommend this to anyone having issues with excess oily hair.
Lulu T.
I have dry scalp sometimes and sometimes it’s oily. This makes my hair feel so clean without over drying it. I wash my hair every other day and every time my hair feels amazing! Will definitely be purchasing another one.
Allie W.
Jackson, NJ
Great smell, makes my hair feel clean. Ride scalp of build up and dry shampoo and normalizes for clean hair. My favorite shampoo right now! Just bought jumbos from ulta for the volume boost and scalp care shampoos.
Kaitlyn P.
I am obsessed with this shampoo. My hair typically gets oily quickly, however, this product actually keeps my hair feeling clean and fresh. The scent is not overpowering or offensive. This is my go-to shampoo.
Libby H.
East Lansing, MI
I love this shampoo. It smells wonderful, it lathers beautifully, and it smells absolutely divine. You don't need to use very much to get a proper lather, so it lasts a while. A bit of a higher price is worth it for this salon-quality shampoo.
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
Smells great, really feels like it cleanses my hair and scalp. My only reservation is that it does not help with dandruff or flakiness, which is something I need in shampoo, especially in the winter. I would still consider repurchasing in the summer when I need something lightweight
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
After using this shampoo a few times I gotta say it's my new favorite. Love that it's light enough for my long straight hair so it doesn't look so weighed down but it also doesn't strip it or leave it dry. I use it daily. Smells great and works great :)
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
Will this help replenish my damaged hair?
Catrina S.
My curly hair has become not so curly, oily at the roots but sort of dull and dry everywhere else. Would this be a good product to use to help return it to the soft beautiful curls I'm used to?
Chastity D.
Will this help remove the build up/oil at the nape of my neck?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
What exactly is a clean reset shampoo?
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
Is this good for oily hair? Are there sulfates in here?