BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie Bodifying Spray Gel volumizes fine limp hair. Transforms into gel when spraying to provide maximum lift and hold.

Aqua/Water, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyacrylate-3, Methylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylparaben&#44

Krystal P.
Passaic, NJ
This is really good when I just want to get the hair out of my face and held back into a pony tail or bun. I'm not really sure if it will work well with a style that needs a good amount of gel to keep it down. I would definitely buy it again once I run out!
Ashley P.
Cadillac, MI
This is a really nice product, it gives my hair lots of volume and doesn't make it greasy. I have a lot of hair but it is fine and this spray does wonders for it. It lasts a really long time but I am definitely going to buy it again.
Molly K. M.
Paducah , KY
One of the best things about matrix biologe hair products is the smell! Oh my goodness it's heavenly! I like to use their spray gel when I wear my hair curl. It eliminates frizz without being too crunchy!
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I am obsessed with this stuff. It smells soooo good and doesn't leave my hair all crunchy like most spray gels. leaves it with a nice shine and people always ask what product I'm using in my hair
Marissa R.
I've used this stuff for years! I really like it. I have thick, dark hair and it really works for me! I would say it holds up to its claims. It has a nice scent but is mild. Would recommend to people!
Kayla C.
Liberty, IN
The biolage line is my all time favorite. This light spray gel is perfect for making waves with definition without being crunchy. Love the shampoos and conditioners too!
member-2653374a0
I've used this product and loved it. I recommended it to my sis inlaw since she has really curly hair and was looking for something good and she is loving it
Sarah A.
Spotsylvania, VA
I use this spray when my hair is wet. It is for styling but I use it without styling my hair because it makes my hair look wavy. It smells great too
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Smells so good! I use it when I want to scrunch my hair. A little of this and some flexible hold hairspray and I'm ready to go
Tasha B.
Conneaut, OH
Wonderful for a scrunching, or spraying in your hair before you blow dry to add volume. Highly recommend for the girly girls.
Raegan M.
Northport, AL
How much does this cost?