BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Full Lift Volumizing Shampoo is the most gentle hair cleaning product of the industry. The shampoo washes away dirt and residue to leave the hair shiny and vibrant. The Full Lift Volumizing shampoo s volumatherapie enriches the fine, limp hair with special proteins, Eucalyptus and Ginger extracts to present a weightless, volumized soft hair. see more...

Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Love matrix shampoos. Kind of expensive though. Makes your hair feel nice, but be sure to use in the leave in conditioner. The volume ones WORK. My hair is CRAZY big after the volumizing shampoos. On my second set, but will prolly be switching after to try something new.
Laurie M.
I have a head full of thick hair but it's very fine. This shampoo actually makes it feel like a real full head of healthy hair. Smells great and doesn't leave a flim on your hair
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
I do have to say, I am highly impressed with this shampoo! I tend to have oily hair and this knocks that right out! The smell is amazing, I get complimented everywhere I go! It's an amazing shampoo and I recommend this to everyone with oily hair!
Echo B.
This shampoo was alright. I got it from my stylist after my last haircut, and I don't know if I would put down the premium price for it again. It didn't really do anything special for me and just felt average, like a product I could get at Target.
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
Love this! I have this in many travel sizes! It's a wonderful shampoo! It's about $15 a bottle which I would rather not spend that much on. But it's worth it if you can afford it!
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
When I'm not using my purple shampoo, I use this to keep my hair clean. Does its job. Keeps my hair clean. Doesn't dry my scalp. And it smells great.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love the whole matrix biolage line and it started with this shampoo. Worth every cent. Keeps your hair healthy, clean, and smelling great
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This shampoo is great for my whole family. It is best for normal hair. It doesn't leave any build up and it smells great!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
This product didn't do much for me in terms of volume but my hair felt so clean and soft after and it smelled great
Caitlin H.
This stuff is the bees knees. It's pricey in comparison to others but not so pricey you couldn't budget. Worth the money. Lathers great and smells amaze balls. Great at restoring hair that's damanged and always leaves my hair super soft.