BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Bodifying Shampoo: Bodifying polymers, ceramide and protein help increase your hair's volume into the stratosphere Makes hair stronger and adds body, softens and adds bounce Softly cleanses; removes dirt and excess Adds radiant shine see more...

Holly G.
Sapulpa, OK
Love this stuff! It gives beautiful volume to my fine hair. The smell is AMAZING, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily after a few days of washing. Will purchase again and again. Very satisfied customer!
Lindsey B.
Love the scent but I find it doesn't work as well on thick hair. I got a lot of stripping which left my hair static and clingy. It did smell fantastic though. Not nourishing enough for thick hair.
Olivia W.
Russellville, TN
This is by far my number one favorite shampoo. This makes my hair feel so amazing and look so healthy. It lathers very well and has a very good scent. I can tell a huge difference when I use this shampoo rather than any other kind. I love!!!
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love this shampoo! Although it is a bit pricy, it's well worth the price. It smells good and leaves my hair feeling so soft (like I just left the salon.) I haven't found a product that compares to this one!
Kaitlyn K.
Sneedville, TN
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditinor. Its great and it smells very good. I have very thin hair and it made it look more fuller and thicker .
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOVE matrixs shampoos and conditioners. They personally work amazingly on my hair. I just wish the price of their products weren't so high.
Mia R.
Langston, AL
Two or three years ago I purchased this product at the salon after I got my haircut I took it home and I used it I wasn't impressed
Courtney M.
I really like Matrix, the price is more than other brands, but nothing too bad. Works good, and leaves my hair feeling healthier.
D'Anne S.
Dexter, MO
I'm hoping to get to try this product soon because I need a product that adds volume to my hair.
Nina S.
Whitehall , PA
This shampoo has a great scent and a clean feel. It made my hair soft and fresh. Recommend!!