BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Bodifying Shampoo is a mild shampoo that removes build up and brings out the natural sheen of your hair. Restore fullness and life to your fine hair with Matrix Biolage Bodifying Shampoo. see more...

Eichelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great shampoo. I went to beauty school and this is the product we used. The discount was great. Now I don't have a discount and it is a bit pricy but when I feel to splurge on a shampoo I get this one. The best my hair feels and smells fresh and clean and it makes it feel so healthy. I know it is whatever it has in ingredients works for me it's great.
Amy C.
Grandview, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. Doesn't leave any residue, washes out well and easily. I can depend on this brand to do the job that it says it will do without fail! For a product that you can get on the shelf at any major retailer, it does one of the best jobs out there.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
he usado varias veces este producto y me super encanta me hidrata super bien me ayuda con el friss y da volumen a mi pelo esta linea de producto es muy buena y tiene para odo tipo de pelo pero esta en especial es para pelo seco y maltratado la recomiendo al mil
Katie F.
Henderson, NV
I have used Biolage Bodifying Shampoo for years. I sometimes will change it up, but at the end I always go back to using this specific shampoo. My hair feels fuller and super clean and it also smells good. I love biolage products and the end results.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Feels amazing not only in the shower but after too. Washes clean and leaves a good scent. Amazing for split ends. I rarely needed a trim when I used this as my every day wash. Love it worth the price.
Hannah F.
Tuttle, OK
I have always been a fan of Matrix, it smells AMAZINGLY but doesn't make my hair feel as soft as other products I've used. If I'm looking for a great smell though, it's my go to.
Holly U.
Great cleaning and great body. It seems to not strip hair or coloring. It's also worth the price and I recommend this for someone looking for volume
Brianna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo gives you a good amount of volume without weighing your hair down. I also really love the smell! It's such a clean and fresh scent.
julie g.
Matrix has been a lifesaver for my hair. After harsh chemicsl treatments this product helps re establish the shine and helthyness.
Amanda M.
Clemmons, NC
Great product! I love it! It smells great, it left my hair feeling so soft and silky smooth. More expensive than I'd like though.