Matrix Biolage  Bodifying Shampoo

Matrix Biolage Bodifying Shampoo

BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Full Lift Volumizing Shampoo by Matrix is a great volumizing shampoo. Biolage contains a soy/wheat protein formula that gives your think hair a healthy look. This shampoo has a creamy texture to it which gets rid of grease for a clean rinse. Biolage Full Lift Volumizing Shampoo will help to reinvigorate your dull, unhealthy looking hair to give you the look you want.

Matrix Biolage  Bodifying Shampoo
Matrix Biolage Bodifying Shampoo
Buy on Amazon
Liberty A.
Corona, CA
This is a good shampoo, but so are a lot of others. Honestly I feel that the hair product game can sometimes be a gimmick. As long as a shampoo doesn't have sulfates in it, USUALLY, it is a good shampoo. Don't get me wrong, there are other products that are super expensive that are different and that work better. But that's because you're spending a ton. As long as you're staying within the "Matrix" price range, the shampoos all tend to be the same. But that is purely based on my opinion and from products that I've used.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Love matrix shampoos. Kind of expensive though. Makes your hair feel nice, but be sure to use in the leave in conditioner. The volume ones WORK. My hair is CRAZY big after the volumizing shampoos. On my second set, but will prolly be switching after to try something new.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Love this shampoo! Always leaves my hair feeling smooth and smelling good! I've used it multiple times over the years and it's still a favorite! I love most all Matrix products and will continue to use them as well as recommend them to others!
Laurie M.
I have a head full of thick hair but it's very fine. This shampoo actually makes it feel like a real full head of healthy hair. Smells great and doesn't leave a flim on your hair
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love this shampoo! Although it is a bit pricy, it's well worth the price. It smells good and leaves my hair feeling so soft (like I just left the salon.) I haven't found a product that compares to this one!
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Like the matrix line of shampoos and conditioners. They tend to be a little pricey so I usually wait til they are on sale at ulta. This shampoo did help make my hair feel more voluminous - smell was nice also
Ashlynne m.
I've use biolage products since I was little. You can definitely tell when you use higher care products than the ones that are just affordable. I can tell the difference it make son my hair and I love it! Biolage make my hair softer and smoother and feels like it makes it less tangled too! Definitely recommend to anyone with brittle hair, or coarse hair. This will help!
Eichelle R.
This is such a great shampoo. I went to beauty school and this is the product we used. The discount was great. Now I don't have a discount and it is a bit pricy but when I feel to splurge on a shampoo I get this one. The best my hair feels and smells fresh and clean and it makes it feel so healthy. I know it is whatever it has in ingredients works for me it's great.
Jessica S.
I wasn't that impressed with this product. I thought it would leave my hair feeling softer and silkier but it didn't. It might of gave it more body, but what's the point if it doesn't feel nice and clean. It wasn't for me, especially because you are paying more for quality.
Amy C.
Grandview, MO
Love this shampoo. Doesn't leave any residue, washes out well and easily. I can depend on this brand to do the job that it says it will do without fail! For a product that you can get on the shelf at any major retailer, it does one of the best jobs out there.