BY BIOLAGE

Volumizes Fine, Limp Hair Biolage Bodifying Conditioner with featherweight conditioning agents, nourishes and strengthens to enliven hair s softness, bounce and shine without weighing it down. Biolage Volumatherapie reinvigorates fine, limp, or lifeless hair with voluminous body and radiant shine.  Uplifting eucalyptus and stimulating ginger infuse hair with renewed vitality.  Bodifying polymer, ceramide and protein help boost long-lasting volume with weightless conditioning.  Hair look and feels naturally fuller, softer and energized.

• How does this work with oily hair?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried it i love how soft it makes my hair i lo...1 Answers
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
LOVE. I love this brand in general as well. Their products never let me down and they all smell incredible. This products moisturizes my hair to perfection and gives me just enough body with my hair being so thin. If you have no tried this brand you need to ASAP. It is often used by hair dressers and totally worth the price.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
marissa a.
This is a quality product! I will say though, for those with fine dry hair I would opt for their more moisturizing conditioners. This does what it says it will, it definitely adds volume! my hair is so,fine though that it would all end up at the top of my head knotted. I highly suggest this for girls with medium to thick hair. Us finer hair girls just need a little more weight to hold the crazy hairs down. not too much weight of course though.
Ashley W.
Toronto, OH
You can feel the tangles leaving your hair as soon as this conditioner hits your locks. I like to leave it in for a good 5 minutes then rinse out. It smells amazing and I've always received great compliments on it. Its definitely worth the $. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend this product to people with very fine hair that becomes tangled easily.
Cristina P.
Dunellen, NJ
Great price for this product! And great results! Left my hair super soft and smooth! I have a lot and thick hair! Is hard for me to find a great conditioner that keep my hair hydrated! I absolutely loved this product! The best part is that it doesn't coat your hairy! It stays clean ! Other products tend to make me oily within hours, giving me a dirty hair feel
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I love the Matrix Biolage Voluma Therapie Bodifying Conditioner. My hair is hi-lighted with bleach which leaves my hair extremely dry looking/feeling and almost impossible to get a brush through, Matrix Therapie Bodifying Condition leaves my hair full of body, soft and manageable, I would definetley recommend this to a friend and purchase again
Richard K.
Los Angeles , CA
Biolage matrix bodifying conditioner is probably one of the best conditioners I've ever used. it's pricey but well worth it. after a year of bleach and damaging products to my hair i stuck to a regimen of biolage conditioner and shampoo and had amazing results shortly after. highly recommended
Chelsey D.
I have been using a large bottle of this conditioner over the past year now. I don't notice that it gives my hair any extra volume. Actually, I don't notice that it does anything spectacular at all for my hair. Its an average conditioner. I've used better, but at least it smells great.
Katherine L.
Savannah, MO
I have used this product for year's! I absolutely just love this! Like a lot the products I use for my hair, I spend more money on products, but you get what you pay for. And you don't have to use a lot for your hair to feel amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kari F.
New Riegel, OH
I use the Biolage products when I am wanting to straighten my hair. I love how soft my hair feels after I use it. My husband also likes this product so we have less products getting in our way. They are also reasonably priced.I will continue to keep buying this product.
Alexandra W.
How does this work with oily hair?
Mary P.
Vandergrift, PA
Has anyone tried it i love how soft it makes my hair i love the smell the quality and the results

Amazon