BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Bodifying Conditioner is a light airy conditioner that adds body to your fine hair. Matrix Biolage Bodifying Conditioner helps make your hair healthy and strong. Design House - Matrix Gender - Unisex Type - Conditioner Item Weight - 33 oz. see more...

Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
LOVE. I love this brand in general as well. Their products never let me down and they all smell incredible. This products moisturizes my hair to perfection and gives me just enough body with my hair being so thin. If you have no tried this brand you need to ASAP. It is often used by hair dressers and totally worth the price.
Cristina P.
Dunellen, NJ
Great price for this product! And great results! Left my hair super soft and smooth! I have a lot and thick hair! Is hard for me to find a great conditioner that keep my hair hydrated! I absolutely loved this product! The best part is that it doesn't coat your hairy! It stays clean ! Other products tend to make me oily within hours, giving me a dirty hair feel
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Matrix, specifically Biolage. I can pick up two liters for $30-40 during salon sales. This shampoo and conditioner combo makes my dry, course, thick hair so soft, silky, and fragrant. I absolutely love their entire line.
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
I absolutely love this conditioner! (And shampoo). It leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking shiny, but most importantly, it makes my hair feel HEALTHY! It's a bit expensive, but definitely worth the splurge
Beth S.
Goff, KS
This can be pricey but it is very nourishing for my hair. I will never go back to the drugstore brands. After using this I know what it feels like to have super soft hair! I love it!
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Love this stuff!!! For me this is a splurge in my hair care products but as always you get what you pay for. Great smell with great benefits!!!
Morgan V.
Stillwater, OK
I liked this conditioner a lot at first, but my hair is light and the conditioner made it very greasy after one day. smells great but didn't work very well.
diana v.
Antioch, CA
Matrix makes great hair care product. You can't go wrong. This has a slight minty feel on your scalp, which makes you feel refreshed.
Amber E.
Herriman, UT
This has always been one of my favorite products. The smell alone makes me want to use it everyday! I love love love this product!!!
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Love love love! Feels great, smells great, and adds visible body to my hair. Biolage is always a product I can count on.