Matrix Biolage Bodifying Conditioner, 16.9 oz

This Bodifying conditioner reinvigorates lifeless locks with an uplifting infusion of Ginger and Eucalyptus. Volume building Polymers Ceramide and Protein add weightless conditioning to the hair creating long-lasting volume and radiant shine without overwhelming or weighing the hair down. Hair looks naturally fuller stronger and energized. see more...

Katherine L.
Savannah, MO
I have used this product for year's! I absolutely just love this! Like a lot the products I use for my hair, I spend more money on products, but you get what you pay for. And you don't have to use a lot for your hair to feel amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Crystal R.
Everett, WA
This is an amazing, hydrating conditioner that does a great job at adding life to dull hair! I've use the Matrix Biolage shampoos and conditioners for years and definitely recommend them to my friends!
Jessica R.
Middle Village, NY
This conditioner while on the provider side is well worth the money. Leaves your hair so silky and smooth and full of body. A little bit goes a long way also. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa L.
Bainbridge, GA
Good conditioner. It may just be my hair... It did seem to weigh it down a little. But after just a rinse the second day... My hair did great but still had the soft touch. I need to give it more of a chance.
Sarah W.
New Berlin, WI
This conditioner leaves my hair smooth and shiny, but never greasy. I use it once to twice a week, depending on how much I've abused my hair. I love Biolage products and this is a winner.
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA
It wasn't of great help because of my thick hair. But it could possibly help others. Kind of pricey but obviously if you want good results you need to spend quite a bit of money.
Anhdao P.
Sioux City, IA
I love Biologe I use this most often. I have wavy hair and this gives me so much body to my hair and my hair always looks amazing when I use this product.
Kimberly C.
Clarkston, WA
Best conditiner I've ever used. Been using it for over 10 years. Have very few split ends hair is silky and manageble despite every 10 weeks of coloring
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
A thick but volumizing conditioner. My mother used to use this on her coarse hair and it provided nice thickening to the overall hair appearance
Rebecca S.
Plainfield, IN
This conditioner is WONDERFUL! I only use this conditioner and will continue to do so. It always leaves my hair soft and it smells amazing!