BY MATRIX

An intensely hydrating treatment mask Contains nutrient-rich sunflower oil to deeply nourish hair & protect against dry-out Creates suppler, sleeker, shiner & more manageable hair Safe for color-treated hair Great for dry to very dry hair Free of paraben & silicone

Matrix - Biolage Hydratherapie Aqua-Immersion Creme Masque (Deep Moisture For Dry/ Very Dry Hair) 500ml/16.9oz

Klare V.
Love this rich and thick creme mask. Its so thick that it coats every strand of your hair and is not waterey and liquidy. I purchase mine from cosmoprof at cost, but if you purchase it at full price, you're still getting an amazing deal since you onlt need to use this mask a few times a month and not daily. Great masque for over processed, damaged hair or if you just want your hair to look soft and shiny, you wont be disappointed in this product.
Courtney P.
Humble, TX
This is a great product. It left my hair feeling very silky and soft without weighing it down. I love the smell of the product. I recommend you try for yourself.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I went to Ulta and purchased the item. This product felt like a matt lipstick once its on but felt a bit drying. I did love the color (446 instant crush) it looks natural.
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
The Matrix Biolage Aqua Immersion Creme Masque left my hair looking so healthy and the texture was improved. The fragrance is wonderful.
Laney M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell of this brand and I’ve used it for years. When I’m not using my regular products I switch off with this brand
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I personally love matrix it’s such a reputable brand and ever disappoints. I have curly hair and this mask just gives it such a great bounce and minimizes frizz which is extremely important to me. It’s a must in my hair routine!
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
All matrix products are amazing this really works well leaving your hair nice soft and hydrated
Nava S.
Indiana
Purchased at: ULTA
So nice! Love how this smells and the way it made my hair feel. It felt so shiny and clean! I haven’t tried many hair masques but I can say that I like this one a lot and that it’s my go-to! Recommend if you’re looking for a hair masque!
Lisa N.
Rancho Cucamonga
Purchased at: ULTA
I would use this hair mask about once a week to ensure I didn't have any build up left behind but I love the added moisture it gives.