Matrix Biolage Antidandruff Conditioner

by Biolage

Biolage Antidandruff Conditioner has a professional formula that moisturizes and conditions hair, helping to alleviate the symptoms of dandruff. Its unique design features a treatment oriented tip for easy application on targeted problem.

• Keeps a professional formula
  • Moisturizes and conditions hair
  • Alleviates the symptoms of dandruff

I love Matrix Biolage products, but this is my first time coming across this. I have used about everything in the maker for dandruff! Is this worth it? What are the key ingredients?
Definitely worth the buy. I've noticed a difference in just a few uses also doesn't dry my hair out like most do!
Been wanting to try this product wondering if it works real good? & is it worth the buy?
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Antidandruff Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Granite city, Il
I use matrix biolage conditioner with the shampoo as my regular hair cleanser. I absolutely love this product. It has been my favorite for a very long time. It smells great, feels amazing and makes the hair super smooth
Boynton Beach, FL
My absolute favorite brand for hair products. The conditioner is more like a thick cream, I let it sit in my hair for a couple minutes to use as a mask and my hair always comes out tangle free and soft as can be !!! Def worth the couple extra bucks!!
Freehold, NJ
BY FAR the best conditioner I have ever used. I don't suffer with a lot of dandruff but my scalp is super dry. This completely cured me of my dry scalp and the price is affordable compared to my other purchases. I also really like the scent
This stuff works! As a stylist, I've seen some intense cases of dandruff, but this product, when used correctly, always transforms the scalp and overall hair health.
I love this conditioner. It really clears up dandruff and helps regulate your scalp. It keeps dandruff at bay while not drying out your hair like many drugstore dandruff conditioners do. I love the smell as well!
I absolutely love all the biolage line I have really thick hair that is so hard to comb through the anti dandruff conditioner gets rid of the flakes and I can comb through my hair.love it.
Ashland , OH
This is so awesome! I just hated how my hair looked and I used this Biolage product and it is not as dry as it used to be. If you keep using it, it will get progressively better.
COMMERCE
Biolage is one of my favorite brands for shampoos and conditioners it works so well,a dn leaves hair soft and smooth! Would definitely recommend to others!
My mom uses this! :) works well and actually strangely makes her hair look fuller, and it's grown so much over the past year that she's been wearing it.
Gustine , CA
I use this product every other wash keeps my scalp from drying out good price for such a god product doesn't make my color fade as much as other brands !