BY MATRIX

• I love Matrix Biolage products, but this is my fi... Be the first to answer!
  • Definitely worth the buy. I've noticed a difference in just a few...2 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this product wondering if it works real good?...12 Answers
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Works wonders for a dry and sensitive scalp. I've been using head and shoulders for a lifetime to tame hereditary dandruff and I hate the smell. This conditioner smells great and leaves my scalp feeling moisturized without flaking later through the day.
Aika T.
Huntington, WV
Borrowed this conditioner for my mom and once I tried it, I fell in love. The scent is nice and the product made my hair softer than I expected. left this conditioner in a few minutes and once I rinsed it out, I noticed my hair felt well moisturized.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
I use matrix biolage conditioner with the shampoo as my regular hair cleanser. I absolutely love this product. It has been my favorite for a very long time. It smells great, feels amazing and makes the hair super smooth
Amber R.
Boynton Beach, FL
My absolute favorite brand for hair products. The conditioner is more like a thick cream, I let it sit in my hair for a couple minutes to use as a mask and my hair always comes out tangle free and soft as can be !!! Def worth the couple extra bucks!!
Anastasia G.
I love this conditioner. It really clears up dandruff and helps regulate your scalp. It keeps dandruff at bay while not drying out your hair like many drugstore dandruff conditioners do. I love the smell as well!
I absolutely love all the biolage line I have really thick hair that is so hard to comb through the anti dandruff conditioner gets rid of the flakes and I can comb through my hair.love it.
Jessica W.
Ashland , OH
This is so awesome! I just hated how my hair looked and I used this Biolage product and it is not as dry as it used to be. If you keep using it, it will get progressively better.
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
Biolage is one of my favorite brands for shampoos and conditioners it works so well,a dn leaves hair soft and smooth! Would definitely recommend to others!
Kennedy D.
My mom uses this! :) works well and actually strangely makes her hair look fuller, and it's grown so much over the past year that she's been wearing it.
Andrea B.
Gustine , CA
I use this product every other wash keeps my scalp from drying out good price for such a god product doesn't make my color fade as much as other brands !
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Been wanting to try this product wondering if it works real good? & is it worth the buy?
Sarah B.
Springfield , MA
Definitely worth the buy. I've noticed a difference in just a few uses also doesn't dry my hair out like most do!
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
I love Matrix Biolage products, but this is my first time coming across this. I have used about everything in the maker for dandruff! Is this worth it? What are the key ingredients?