BY MATRIX

• I love Matrix Biolage products, but this is my fi... Be the first to answer!
  • Definitely worth the buy. I've noticed a difference in just a few...2 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this product wondering if it works real good?...12 Answers
Aika T.
Huntington, WV
Borrowed this conditioner for my mom and once I tried it, I fell in love. The scent is nice and the product made my hair softer than I expected. left this conditioner in a few minutes and once I rinsed it out, I noticed my hair felt well moisturized.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
I use matrix biolage conditioner with the shampoo as my regular hair cleanser. I absolutely love this product. It has been my favorite for a very long time. It smells great, feels amazing and makes the hair super smooth
Tiara M.
Luling, TX
Best brand I've ever used. Helps get rid of dandruff plus leaves hair healthy after one wash. Leaves a minty scent and a fresh feeling.
Keira S.
Keyser, WV
Matrix gives great products and good solid conditioner, works well to adjust your shampoo and conditioner for a few washes!
Tiffany T.
Very nourishing. I recommend. Cleanses nice and keeps hair nice and polished. I've used it for 2 years and loved it.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Does exactly what it claims to do, moisturizes the scalp and gets rid of dandruff within days! Definitely recommend
Saira M.
Denver, CO
I love this! Makes my hair stay in place and keeps it away from freezing out in humid temperatures
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This keeps my hair really clean and not bad keeps your hair looking nice and smells really good.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Works wonders for a dry and sensitive scalp. I've been using head and shoulders for a lifetime to tame hereditary dandruff and I hate the smell. This conditioner smells great and leaves my scalp feeling moisturized without flaking later through the day.
Andrea B.
Gustine , CA
I use this product every other wash keeps my scalp from drying out good price for such a god product doesn't make my color fade as much as other brands !
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Been wanting to try this product wondering if it works real good? & is it worth the buy?
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely worth the buy. I've noticed a difference in just a few uses also doesn't dry my hair out like most do!
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
I love Matrix Biolage products, but this is my first time coming across this. I have used about everything in the maker for dandruff! Is this worth it? What are the key ingredients?