BY BIOLAGE

Biolage Antidandruff Conditioner has a professional formula that moisturizes and conditions hair, helping to alleviate the symptoms of dandruff. Its unique design features a treatment oriented tip for easy application on targeted problem.

• Keeps a professional formula
  • Moisturizes and conditions hair
  • Alleviates the symptoms of dandruff

Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
My scalp can get very dry and with that comes dandruff. It’s not fun and it’s not cute; I get so embarrassed at times but with this conditioner it has helped tremendously. This is probably the only conditioner I can actually apply to the scalp. I use to use a cheap dandruff shampoo and conditioner from Walmart and since I color my hair it would strip the color almost completely out. When I told my hairdresser about these problems she recommended this brand and I have seen a huge change. I would recommend this to anyone with a dry scalp.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Works wonders for a dry and sensitive scalp. I've been using head and shoulders for a lifetime to tame hereditary dandruff and I hate the smell. This conditioner smells great and leaves my scalp feeling moisturized without flaking later through the day.
Jennifer A.
This conditioner is amazing. I could tell a difference on my first use. My hair is so soft and my scalp has less dandruff. It wasn’t oily either, I can still skip a day between washes.
Elisa S.
I love this stuff, there are different types (not just for antidandruff). It doesn't smell like anything spectacular, just a soap scent. But it has done wonders for my fine thin hair. I notice a huge difference in the way my hair feels if I use some other brand, it doesn't feel like it's done the job. This is my go to conditioner.
Aika T.
Bridgeport, WV
Borrowed this conditioner for my mom and once I tried it, I fell in love. The scent is nice and the product made my hair softer than I expected. left this conditioner in a few minutes and once I rinsed it out, I noticed my hair felt well moisturized.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
Not my favorite Matrix Biolage conditioner, I much prefer the Long and strong version. This particular one doesn't moisturize enough for my liking and leaves my hair still kind of knotty after towel drying my hair and attempting to brush it out with a wide toothed comb. Smells decent.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
I use matrix biolage conditioner with the shampoo as my regular hair cleanser. I absolutely love this product. It has been my favorite for a very long time. It smells great, feels amazing and makes the hair super smooth
Amber R.
Boynton Beach, FL
My absolute favorite brand for hair products. The conditioner is more like a thick cream, I let it sit in my hair for a couple minutes to use as a mask and my hair always comes out tangle free and soft as can be !!! Def worth the couple extra bucks!!
Premila R.
Freehold, NJ
BY FAR the best conditioner I have ever used. I don't suffer with a lot of dandruff but my scalp is super dry. This completely cured me of my dry scalp and the price is affordable compared to my other purchases. I also really like the scent
Holloway C.
This stuff works! As a stylist, I've seen some intense cases of dandruff, but this product, when used correctly, always transforms the scalp and overall hair health.
Angel U.
Robinson , TX
Been wanting to try this product wondering if it works real good? & is it worth the buy?
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
Definitely worth the buy. I've noticed a difference in just a few uses also doesn't dry my hair out like most do!
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
I love Matrix Biolage products, but this is my first time coming across this. I have used about everything in the maker for dandruff! Is this worth it? What are the key ingredients?