Matrix Biolage Anti-Static Spray For Fine Hair uploaded by Jennifer L.Matrix Biolage Anti-Static Spray For Fine Hair uploaded by Meghan S.

BY BIOLAGE

Lightweight conditioning for curl definition.

A follow-up step to the Cleansing Conditioner for greater manageability of fine hair. Leave-in treatment for fine hair seals static-prone hair while detangling strands and providing protection for fragile hair.

-Lightweight Conditioning
-Curl definition
-Detangler
-No buildup

HOW TO USE

After using Cleansing Conditioner for Fine Hair, spray treatment from root to ends on damp hair and comb through. Do not rinse. Follow with your styling routine.

Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this stuff it smells great and it makes my hair feel super soft and pretty. It’s affordable and the bottle lasts a long time, while making my hair soft so I’d definetely recommend it’s affordable and works well
Megan L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really recommend this product to anyone who has issues with static. My hair it always very staticky and this is the first product that’s ever helped. I just spray it on towel dried hair and then style like normal. It has a nice faint scent as well.
STEFANY T.
Leivasy, WV
Great product! Love recommending it for my new clients who come to me who have been coloring at home. Really helps bring their hair back to life with the combination of salon services and other products
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
I hate, hate, hate this spray with a passion I never knew could have existed when it comes to a product. I live in a dry climate and have fine, thick hair prone to static no matter what season. I bought this hoping it would help, but boy was I wrong. I put it in my damp hair and it made it crunchy immediately. My husband was even shocked. It made it feel as if someone fried my hair. The tangle mess was much worse than I usually deal with and took me twice as long to get through. After i dried my hair the static was 3x worse than ever before. I couldn't even touch my hair with my hands without the static going crazy. Awful, awful stuff. It's clearly not for fine hair. I will never buy their products again.
Julieana F.
Kaneohe , Hi
This stuff is great! It came in a set with a conditioning shampoo that seemed like it might be similar to the wen products. I don't really care for the conditioner but this spray is really good! I spray a little in and comb through and all the tangles are gone with little hair loss and usually I shed like crazy after the shower. It also helps a lot with frizz! Great product!
Shawna B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff!!! You don't need much but it really cuts down on frizz. Sometimes I sleep with my hair wet, and normally when I wake up my hair is crazy. With this spray, morning hair is totally manageable.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Awesome spray. Smells really nice. A light hint of citrus, but not overpowering in anyway. It is a huge help with static induced fly away hair.
Where can I buy this product?
Where can I buy this product?
Meg G.
So I just purchased this stuff on sale, and Im looking forward to see how it works. I am wondering how much/when I should use it? Is it better to use when your hair is wet or dry? And should I use it before or after I style my hair? The directions on the side of the bottle are almost peeled off, so just wondered if anyone else had used it before and how you liked it!