BY BIOLAGE

Weightless nourishment to detangle hair and control frizz.

A follow-up step to the Cleansing Conditioner for greater manageability of medium hair. Leave-in treatment provides balanced moisture and detangling agents to protect the fragile strands.
- Weightless nourishment
- Detangler
- Anti-frizz Control
- No buildup

HOW TO USE

After using Cleansing Conditioner for Medium Hair, work evenly from root to ends through damp hair and comb through. Do not rinse. Style as usual. Suitable for color-treated hair.

Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I really love Matrix Biolage Anti Frizz Lotion.I have thick, wavy, and frizzy hair. Other products I have tried in the past make my hair frizzier or dry it out. I have a drawer full of creams, pomades, lotions, sprays and mousses. They do not perform like this product. It is great and leaves my hair soft and manageable. It is moisturizing leaving my hair frizz free. I really like how nice and lightweight it is and does not leave a build up in my hair. The only thing I am not too fond of is the strong pomegranate smell. It does start to dissipate after about ten minutes and becomes very faint. Use it on wet hair. I found it performs well blowing my hair straight, letting it air dry wavy and sleeking it back in a ponytail or bun. I really recommend trying this.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I use this Matrix Biolage anti frizz lotion in my daughters hair (and sometimes a tiny bit on my hair after curling). It’s meant for medium hair and suggested to use on damp hair. I apply this on her hair after she washes and brushes her hair and she doesn’t have frizz in the morning.
Aimee M.
I love this stuff! My hair can sometimes get frizzy ends so I usually put it on my ends before I dry my hair and it works amazingly! I have put it on my ends with my hair dry before and it works just as good. It lasts a long time too cause I really don't need to use a lot!
Amber A.
Edmond, OK
Absolutely in love with this product! My hair is naturally frizzy and I usually just deal with it. After getting my hair done at the salon one day, I had to know what she used on my hair that made it so smooth. I immediately bought it and I have loved it ever since! The smell is an added bonus because it's so good! I definitely recommend this. It is a little costly, but you won't need to use more than one or two pumps for your whole hair. I use it after I shower and while my hair is still wet.
Caeli D.
This stuff is on the pricey side, it is around $19 for 6.8 ounces. I'm obsessed with the biology cleansing condition and this is in the same line to be used with it. I am not a fan. For me this made my hair greasy and stringy. I used a small amount and not a good result. Ive tried this product a few times and same result. Maybe if you have thicker hair it might work better. It says its for medium hair. My hair is not fine or thin so I don't know. This product was a fail for me
Amanda H.
I hate frizz! If you feel my pain then this is the product for you! It is worth every penny! The humidity has always been a problem but when I found this anti-frizz humidity isn't a problem anymore! And that says a lot because my hair I short but thick!
Pamela Z.
Youngstown, OH
This lotion goes really well with the coordinating cleansing conditioner. The only thing I don't like is I feel that it leaves my hair a bit greasy feeling. It smells wonderful though. I wish I could use it every day but it works best with the cleansing conditioner which I was told to use in between regular shampooing and conditioning.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This product is absolutely amazing to use year round! I always apply it just after washing my hair and not only does it work like a detangling spray would, but it also hydrates my super dry hair. It smells great and it coats every strand!
Layne B.
Russell, KY
I adore this product! I have a lot of frizzy curls going on, and lots of hair, and this product tames the frizz even on the worst days. I have extremely thick hair so it does take more product than recommended to do the job, but i still love it, and would definitely recommend it to others.
amber m.
Love this product! gives you amazing after affects and you can always tell the difference in how great this product is! I've never found another product that compares for the same great price!

back