Matrix Biolage All In One Spray 150mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Biolage All In One Spray 150mL!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Matrix Biolage All In One Spray 150mL uploaded by Katerina P.
This product does not have an overwhelming coconut smell, which is great. It just smells fresh and clean. I mainly used it as a detangling spray and heat protectant. I did not really see any of the other benefits listed.
Lucy H.
Matrix Biolage All In One Spray 150mL uploaded by Lucy H.
received in a voxbox. love the smell of coconut and any thing that's gonna help my bleached hair is a win-win for me
Warda C.
Sale, Cheshire
Matrix Biolage All In One Spray 150mL uploaded by Warda C.
I love that you can use it for wet and dry hair as my hair can get quite frizzy once dry and this helps to perfectly set them in place! I also adore the scent!
Laura S.
Gosport , Hampshire
Matrix Biolage All In One Spray 150mL uploaded by Laura S.
This is a nice spray to use on wet hair before detangling. I can use a fair amount without it weighing my hair down, and alongside a detangling brush my hair feels healthy and strong.
Kym G.
Birkenhead, Merseyside
Matrix Biolage All In One Spray 150mL uploaded by Kym G.
first of all smells absolutely amazing. it actually made my hair feel so much better. love this brand 💕
rebecca C.
Sandy, Bedfordshire
Matrix Biolage All In One Spray 150mL uploaded by rebecca C.
Wasnt blown away with this. Loved the shampoo and conditioner so had high hopes for this product however didnt notice a difference. Wouldnt pick this over any other simular priced product as didnt feel it was worth it. Will continue to use because i hate wasting products but wouldnt purchase myself
Takara M.
This smells amazing! The spray is easy to use and my brush easily glided through my hair afterwards. I think my hair really likes the coconut because it’s definitely helped the condition.

Looking for your answer?