BY BIOLAGE

Multi Benefit Styling Spray

Skip the hot tools with Biolage AirDry Glotion. This light hold, multi benefit styling spray leaves a glossy, finished look. Boost shine and enhance shape with Biolage Styling AirDry Glotion. Hair drys fast without the damage of heat, while protecting color and repelling frizz.

No Parabens. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Colorant

HOW TO USE

Apply to damp hair and leave to air dry.

HOLD LEVEL Light Hold

Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I was so excited to see that I would be receiving The Biolage Styling AirDry Glotion spray complementary from Influenster. I wasn't really expecting much, but I was surprised by how much I liked this spray. It's doesn't have a strong overpowering scent, which most leave ins I have tried do. It left my hair soft, shiny and detangled. After drying my curls were more defined, however there was still a bit of frizz, but I also live in a really humid area. I will definitely be repurchasing this after I run out.

#healthystyling #biolage #contest #complimentary @biolage @Influenster #haircare #dryhair #shampoo #conditioner #heatprotectant #heatprotection #heatprimer #biolagehair #biolageproducts #matrix#healthystyling #biolage #contest #complimentary @biolage @Influenster
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
I received this item in a voxbox and fell in love! I had my doubts, and was very skeptical the first few times I used this. Being a professional stylist, it's not that often that I run into a product that really impresses me. But this one stole my heart. I recently went lavender blonde, so I've been laying off all the heat styling I can manage. The air dry glotion makes that easy. I didn't feel any nasty or sticky residue from it at all. You can not see or feel the product in your hair when it dries. It simply smooths out ends and fly-away pieces. Leaving you with shiny, smooth, pretty hair by the time you're finished. I will definitely be putting this product on my salon's shelves!
Brittney G.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this in a VoxBox from Influenster, and I am glad that I did. As someone who traditionally doesn't use heat tools and has had colored hair (both at-home and salon-colored) for the last decade, I was excited to try something that would help out with frizz, texture and shine from air drying at night. In the two weeks that I've been using it, I've noticed that my hair feels softer, looks healthier, and even has some soft waves. I use it after my shower each night, sleep on it, and wake up happy. I'll be buying it again after I run out.
Amanda P.
Ontario, CA
I was so excited to try this since I recently decided to lighten my hair and am trying to stay away from heat products. I noticed after a while my hair felt greasy and weighed down. Not anything too noticeable but I could feel it. The worst part is that this product gave me a horrible rash and I broke out in hives! My skin is so itchy and tight it’s terrible!
Ashley B.
Ligonier, PA
I really love this product for weekly/biweekly use. It smells amazing and keeps my hair feeling soft. I only use it 1-2 days a week because my hair sometimes can become over oily with too much product use. This pairs perfectly with the shampoo and conditioner!
Kendra S.
Baxter , MN
Coming from someone with curly hair this stuff rocks! It’s not too heavy and doesn’t leave my hair stiff after I put it in. I deff prefer a lotion or cream over a gel or mouse consistency. I’m a hair dresser so I take products pretty seriously.
Summer S.
Savannah, GA
it smells pretty good and helps combat frizziness when air drying your hair. This is perfect for someone who wants low maintenance hair drying at night and then wants to style it in the morning. I feel like it added some weight to my hair but didn't make it greasy. I haven't tried this yet but I plan to use this spray and then braid my hair for some air dried curls.
Kelly W.
Lansdale, PA
I was so excited when I received this in my complimentary @biolage box! This spray is pretty great! I always shower at night and leave it in and definitely helped define waves from a braid without any heat! Has a nice scent also!
Amy N.
Stillwater, NY
This stuff is amazing! It makes my hair so soft and smooth. It tames my frizz and keeps my hair shiny!! It smells so good and feels nice in my hair! It never makes my hair greasy either! Love it and I completely recommend it!
Diana V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
This product did work.I got this product from Influenster in a VOXBOX.  Sprayed it and put my hair in a braid and usually after a few hours the next day the waves fall out but with the help of this my waves stayed in place all day! (my hair has a medium thickness, not thin and not too thick) It lost a star because of the smell. It smells like chemicals and it is not a decent smell, smells like chemicals wish it smelt a little better.