Matrix Biolage Agave Nectar Control Gel uploaded by Chelsea S.

BY BIOLAGE

A gel that maintains shape memory style while controlling frizz.

A gel that maintains shape memory style while controlling frizz.

Pure hold that controls styles all day. Pure nourishment maintains hairs integrity. Paraben-free.

HOLD LEVEL Light Hold

Chelsea S.
This stuff is something I recently picked up l and I feel like it would not be fair for me to not tell people about it. I have very fine, dry, damaged hair. I put this on after the shower and it makes my hair so soft and keeps the fly aways in place, minimizes the look of my split ends basically 100%, gives my hair shine without making it greasy. I couldn't say enough good things about this product. If my hair is looking a little extra frizzy in the morning, I can even use it on dry hair without my hair looking oily or dirty. This is a must in my hair care routine. I advise everyone to go pick it up, its so inexpensive as well.
Laura C.
Kenai, AK
I was unsure about the good results of this product, but once I start using it i can leave my hair with my curls with any afraid that im gonna look with too much frizz at the end of the day
Jordan S.
Indianapolis, IN
It's not really good for holding a style, it's too weak for that. But it is a wonderful texurizer for that piecey waved lob that's so popular right now!
Kendal J.
Merrill IA
The perfect amount of hydration and hold especially since I have such thick hair it is definitely one of my go to product slim the salon
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Love love it- wish they still@made! I think it’s getting reformatted. If you find it- stock up! Great curl definition, frizz control and a little is all you need! 🙌🏼❤️

Amazon