BY MATRIX

Damaged, over-processed hair lacks softness and shine. Formulated with pro-keratin and silk, our keratin treatment for damaged hair provides targeted reinforcement for over-processed, weak or fragile hair. When used with the keratin dose shampoo and conditioner, formulas provide nourishment and cleansing while balancing moisture for over processed hair. Restore over processed hair. 90% more conditioned after one application. When using the system of keratin dose shampoo, conditioner and pro-keratin renewal spray vs a non-conditioning shampoo. see more...

Emma H.
Emma H.
With hair products I am always hesitant to commit and spend my money, especially when the product is as expensive as this one. Now I'm not saying I'm a hair-care professional or anything, but what I am saying is that I am an extremely curly-haired girl living in southwest Florida: home of all things humid. I am used to buying cheap products, expensive products, samplers, etc and everything only fills me with sadness and despair because there is nothing out there suited to protect and hydrate in quite all the ways one needs!! ...At least that is what I thought until I found this product!! Okay, I know that may sound a little dramatic, but the smell alone on this product deserves at least a three star rating, leaving you feeling like you've just walked out of a fancy salon every morning! Not to mention, this product hydrates without leaving your hair looking oily or wet and definitely without that horrible crunchy feel other products tend to leave behind! My curls are able to be nicely defined, but still left with their natural beautiful bounce and with a shine only matched by truly HEALTHY hair! This is not something I am used to, nor something I thought I could achieve as a competitive swimmer dealing with chlorine in my hair every day, Florida sun damage and humidity, the more than just occasional flat-ironing, and otherwise just general neglect. Without this product I would be so lost, I am so glad I spent the money and tried this out!!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Sheffield, AL
I'm a certified cosmetologist and have been obsessed with the Keratindose line since it came out. I even use it on my hair often and my hair is very fine. Awesome product
Breonca J.
Breonca J.
Holy crap!! I use to use this, forgot the name of it & I can't believe I just came across this! Definitely recommend for dry damaged hair! Love love love
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Ivanhoe, CA
I have this and i love the smell it makes my ends softer and over all makes my hair softer i don't think it add's to much shine though
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This is amazing I use it as a leave in treatment. It makes my brittle ends soft and makes my hair shine.
Klarysa S.
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ
My hair is much more manageable , Styles better , and is healthier when using this product
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA
This stuff is great! It has such a great scent. This makes my hair so soft and silky!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
This is my absolute go to! It makes your hair so soft and strong! Smells great. I've bought mine from numerous places and as long as you're getting from a salon it will be quality. I've tried many competitors and this product blows everything out of the water! Would recommended to everyone.
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Manor, TX
This stuff is the bomb and smells wonderful!!! I pair this with my keratin shampoo and conditioner but make sure you swap out normal shampoo &a conditioner also so you don't get Keratin build up
Christin P.
Christin P.
I am on my second bottle of this. My hair is fine and tangles very easily. I spray this in my hair before I dry it and it makes it so much easier to brush through. I makes my color treated hair look a lot healthier too. It's a go to product for me.
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
How do you like this product? I'm looking my make my hair healthier and less dry. I would use it along with it's a 10 leave in. Does it make your hair greasy? How is the smell?