BY MATRIX

Biolage Advanced Full Density Conditioner for Thin Hair - Formulated with biotin, zinc PCA and Gluco-Omega Blend, Biolage Advanced Full Density Conditioner for Thin Hair imparts lightweight conditioning to each hair strand, nourishing and fortifying hair for more body and shine. When used as a system of Full Density Shampoo and Conditioner, breakage is significantly reduced for fuller-looking, thicker-feeling hair. For maximum results, use the Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment to instantly work on the surface of existing strands and expand the hair diameter. Paraben free. - Biolage Advanced Full Density Conditioner for Thin Hair see more...

Buy on ULTA
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
My everyday conditioner one of my favorite can't live without....makes my hair full and thick
Brianna Q.
Ca
So I also use this with the Shampoo it goes with and like I said about how I LOVE the Shampoo, I also LOVE the conditioner together they are just great ! My hair feels fuller and stronger, but I actually only use the conditioner at the tips of my hair ūüíĖ
Riley R.
I use this product after the matching shampoo and I absolutely love it! It smells like mint chocolate and leaves my scalp with a fresh clean feeling! I have noticed my hair getting thicker and staying on my head with this product! I absolutely love it and highly recommend it with the matching shampoo.
Noelle O.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love love love this conditioner, it always leaves my hair fuller and softer than it's ever been
Billie R.
Love love this product! Always struggled with thin lifeless hair and I think this product had made my hair feel so much fuller!!!
Michaela A.
Saint Cloud, MN
I very much enjoy this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I think it has really been helping with my frizz too! It does have a strong "cooling" sensation and the smell is a bit intense, but it's definitely worth the results!
How long did you use this before noticing results.
Angela N.
Did this help with flyaways? How's it do as a detangler? Did anyone see immediate results or patience is virtue, if that's the case, how long did it take before you noticed change?
How long did you use this before noticing results.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
really wanna try this product out. everyone's always saying how good it is.