BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Shampoo 13.5 oz see more...

Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
As someone who is constantly coloring their hair I definitely suggest this shampoo. After coloring my hair my ends would be brittle and I needed something that would help keep my hair healthy and strong. I also, have very oily hair so this helps keep out the grease, thank the lord. The shampoo smells great, and the price isn't too bad either considering a little bit goes a long way.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I received this as a free gift some where I was working for my feedback in return. It smells nice, cleanses the hair thoroughly and leaves it feeling very strong. It's so affordable and helps with hair loss as well. My mom loves tia shampoo because she has thinning hair.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I love the biolage shampoo! All it works so well! Plus they all smell so wonderful and the smell is very long lasting. It doesn't make your hair oily, your scalp dry or anything, just fresh and clean. With the conditioner it is wonderful!
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I have no complaints about this product. It smells great while thoroughly cleaning your hair without stripping of the natural oils it needs. It leaves your hair smelling great and easy to style.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I've only bought it once but I did use the whole bottle and it was great my hair felt stronger healthier and it looked so much better. Theirs no alternatives you want good hair you gotta use professional products.
Jacki S.
Fordland, MO
Ok for some reason all the matrix products make my hair look and feel greasy after using it a few times. Which is boo for me because the first few times it is great!! ... No fun for me
Julie S.
Violate has been my gold standard for 20 years. I love the stuff. It smells phenomenal and I get compliments on how healthy my hair looks all the time.
Ana M.
Childersburg, AL
Love this shampoo! First time I used it was at the hair salon and I fell in love with it. I've always love Matrix but this smells amazing as well
Alison H.
Love Matrix products because the smell is awesome! This shampoo is weightless and volumizes my hair leaving it bouncy when I dry it.
Jaime R.
I'm so happy that this is available at CVS. It does wonders for my hair, I love the smell also. It's a great high end shampoo.