BY MATRIX

Biolage Advanced FiberStrong Conditioner (For Fragile Hair) 1732272 see more...

Desirae C.
Desirae C.
Albany, NY
This has helped reduce hair breakage. My hair is very frail and with a thyroid disorder as well, it has been difficult finding a conditioner that will not cause further damage. I would recommend this product again and again to people with fragile hair.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Cedartown , GA
I wish I had more to describe this it is my favorite shampoo I do not use any other shampoo ever since I started using this it makes my hair so soft and I have thick hair and it is perfect for my hair
Toni D.
Toni D.
Love this. My hair is super fine and falls out easily. Always mats up when I,wash and condition but matrix has really helped and no more matting up.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Saint Charles, MO
I LOVE the smell of this shampoo! It lasts in my hair, even after styling! It lathers great, and leaves my hair feeling great!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Princeton, IN
Love this conditioner....doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. Doesn't leave a residue. My hair feels brighter when I use it. I love the Biolage products!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I used this this past weekend my Boyfriends mother uses this. She absolutely loves it. I use it when I'm at her house.
Evan M.
Evan M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Biolage is always a go to for that salon clean. They have a lot of products that I haven't tried but I have always been satisfied with my purchases for keeping my hair soft and manageable. The deep conditioners work very well for dry/damaged hair.
jessica R.
jessica R.
love love love Biolage the smell is so amazing and hair feels amazing soft and so healthy
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
L O V E this stuff! It has helped my hair so much. It smells amazing too! My hair is not weighted or oily either! I have tried so many leave in conditioners and this beats them all! It goes on so nice and oh ya did I mention how good it smells? I am going to use it forever!