Matrix Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Conditioner (for Fragile Hair) uploaded by Jackie L.

BY MATRIX

Biolage Advanced FiberStrong Conditioner (For Fragile Hair) see more...

Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Boise, ID
I loooooove this conditioner. My hair is naturally curly, and I also bleach it - which makes it have a hay-like texture. Ever since I've started using this conditioner, my hair is soft and smooth with practically no frizz! Would recommend!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
This and also the shampoo are both great for extremely compromised hair. After doing a bleach or color service it's always nice to have this around to help strengthen the hair back up after you've stripped it.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
This is the best shampoo and conditioner especially for the people that use heat and are hard on their hair it helps strengthen and won't dry the hair out either
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Todos los productos de Matrix sin súper buenos y profecionales no son caros vale la pena comprarlos.
Ebany S.
Ebany S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Biolage is a great shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo gets hair nicely clean with a nice feel and smell. The conditioner is moisturizing and replenishing. When using these products together my hair feels refreshed. It gives me what I want after a wash and condition and that's clean hair that looks feels and smells good!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Just not a fan. Weighed my hair down and broke my scalp out. I really would not go after it if you're sensitive.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
Matrix is my go to hair care for shampoos and conditioners. I have used so many of their products for years and loved every single one. I have curly hair and this makes my hair so shiny and strong so it looks beautiful in the morning
Katie K.
Katie K.
Portsmouth
I love this conditioner because it makes my hair feel amazing and healthy. It is hard to find but I love how good it works.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Gravenhurst
This conditioner smells amazing. It's great for dry hair. Bang for your buck! Leave your house feeling like you just left the salon.