BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolae Hydrasource Daily Leave In Cream 8.5 oz see more...

Annie R.
I love this leave-in. This works well on my straight, dry hair and my daughters crazy curly hair. It has made our hair soft, managable and shiny. A little goes a long way. It is by far the best leave in. It smells good too. I will be buying this again.
Jeralyn R.
Mena
I love this daily leave in cream. I use it every morning after i wash my hair. It makes my hair feel amazing. It does not leave your hair oily when it sets. It’s excellent when you are ready to style your hair cause it’s also a protectant. It smells absolutely amazing. I will continue to buy this product.
BeawtyPi S.
Definitely not a good option for dry hair, it made my hair more dryer and was hard to manage. I loved the smell and application but after a while my hair became really dry and frizzy. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who already has dry hair
Melissa B.
Modesto, CA
I do use but i feel like it can leave my hair greasy when wanting to style my hair not the worst but not the best. Might work well for really dry hair.
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
Matrix is hands down the way to go. I love this so much and so does my hair. I use it after my serum soaks in
Morgan V.
Butler
I love this leave in cream. It is great for all hair types. Hands down, the best. Also, not too pricey.!