BY MATRIX

Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
Awesome product for my sons hair he is 6 and loves to put this gel on to comb his hair to the side. The smell is great and yes, it met my expectations on the hold. I'll definitely, buy this again for his hair!
Shannon S.
Casper, WY
Finally found a product that truly volumizes my hair without making it greasy. Even though my hair is dark blonde and thick, it needed the volume! Super effective and I will continue to use this ❤️ Definitely recommend!
brenda b.
I did not like this product made my hair kinda greasy. I have very thin hair & blonde when I used it it made it look dirty & weighed it down. Not effective won't buy it again
Brandy F.
Dover, PA
I've used this when I had a shorter textured cut. My hair is thin by nature and this really pumped up up hair with out making it feel sticky.
Robin H.
Forest Grove, OR
I am very pleased with the volume & softness of my hair. I use this often. It holds my hair without being stiff, I can brush my hair & it holds my do. I love this product & highly recommend it.
Brittany M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this gel, it helps boost my thick curls and give them volume. I also pair it up with amplogy shampoo and conditioner.
Pam Q.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't find that this product provides volume as much as the rite mouse. It is easy to use, smells good and affordable.
Kendra Y.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love using this product! I have really really thin hair, and using this gel makes my hair come to life.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA
This was a horrible product and i highly don't recommend this product. One star doesn't even qualify.
Angela G.
When my hair seemed a little flat, this definitely helped pump it up. Loved the smell.