BY MATRIX

Jodie C.
Zachary, LA
My hair can be very limp & this gives me tons of volume without leaving my hair feeling dry or hard. It's still touchable & I would recommend this!
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
I definitely recommend this product, love the formula and the results are simply amazing. I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Michelle G.
Lockport, IL
I already have thick hair but we have harsh water this was good to my hair and body. My stylist suggests several great products.
Allisa L.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This product made my hair very bouncy and light I did not have any issue using this product I would perchase it again
Jessica L.
Dawsonville, GA
This gives great added volume and smells.fantastic. I use this daily and it doesn't make my hair stiff I love it
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
I always loved this product for thickening my hair! Gave my hair a lot of volume. Will definitely use again.
Irlandaddy I.
Aurora, Co
Amazing! Gives my thin hair the boost it needs. The volume lasts a long time and hair doesn't feel weird
Amie J.
Cheshire, CT
Awesome product. My hair is super super thick but has no volume . This product gives me the right oomf!!
Rachele B.
I love how this thickens my fine hair without over doing it. I think for the price it's worth it.
Candace C.
CBS, NL
The absolute best volumizing shampoo on the market! It doesn't leave your hair feeling oily or weighed down! It's my favorite and I have very fine hair!