BY MATRIX

Amplify Volumizing Shampoo leaves every hair strand looking and feeling incredibly thick with advanced polymeric technology. A weightless cleansing complex works beneath the surface of the hair fiber to add fullness, protection and shine. Generates volume with each use. Safe on all hair types. Will not build up. The Amplify Volumizing System, with a breakthrough patented formula, is designed to increase the thickness and diameter of hair. see more...

Madison K.
Matrix is a great brand for hair care. It's not so expensive and works amazingly. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. It cleans your hair and keeps it looking clean all day. If you have fine, thin hair, the amplify volumizing set is for you! I use it everyday and it works great! After using this product I will never go backwards in getting Dove or anything from Walmart. If stick with salon sold products. You get what you pay for, for sure.
Kim A.
SHOREWOOD, IL
I liked the smell and feel of this shampoo. However, I did not get the volume I was hoping for. It just made my hair really soft. Which of course isn't a bad thing, but when your hair is fine, you really need that extra volume.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Matrix Amplify shampoo is a really great shampoo. It smells wonderful! It leaves my hair so clean and smooth, and it helps with volume. Especially when used with the rest of the Amplify line, this is a great product.
Stephanie R.
Hendersonville, TN
Works great! Love the products! They work well for my hair type which is straight and fine. It doesn't take much to work through my hair to have a lasting effect. I purchase all of my hair
Products at Ulta
Ha H.
Harvey, LA
I use almost all of amplify products and I definitely notice a difference in volume. This shampoo lathers well and smells good. Doesn't leave my hair dry like other voluminizing shampoos.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Love this shampoo! When used with the conditioner, this shampoo leaves my hair completely volumized! I use this shampoo and conditioning system every time I wash my hair, and it gives my naturally flat hair so much volume! I would recommend this to anyone, even people with super long hair like me, because it truly works!
Jennifer H.
Crete, IL
I love the scent of the shampoo as well as the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn't weigh it down or make it greasy. It doesn't give tons of volume, but my hair is very thin and fine.
Lisa T.
Graniteville, VT
Matrix Amplify is my every day shampoo. My hair is very fine and this shampoo gives it a nice boost. This shampoo also has a wonderful clean scent that I love.
LuAnn S.
Croswell, MI
I like that it helps to add volume to my hair, my hair is super fine like baby hair and hair products are my best friend so this is a must for My hair care
Jennifer W.
Ellsworth, ME
This product works well, although it is probably not the best product for my hair type since my hair is very thick and wavy.