Matrix Amplify Volumizing System Conditioner 13.5 oz uploaded by Christina F.

BY MATRIX

The Amplify ®4 Step Professional Volumizing System, with a breakthrough patented formula is designed to increase the thickness and diameter of hair. Amplify Volumizing Conditioner is formulated to provide weightless conditioning for maximum volume and thickness.  A penetrating conditioning complex delivers intense hydration, strength and manageability.  Removes tangles and leaves hair with static-free body and brilliant shine. For sale only in professional beauty salons. This product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix Essentials, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix Essentials, Inc.. Matrix Essentials, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guaran see more...

Haley L.
Review for: 1 Lt more...
If you love the Matrix Amplify shampoo, then you are guaranteed to like the second part of the duo! This conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky smooth, while still adding volume to your hair after your shower. Highly recommend these products! The smell is great too!
Christina F.
Boca Raton
I have naturally oily hair so this product helps to minimize the oil build up .. It was gentle ... It smells amazing ... I love the boost it gives to my hair ... It is an overall amazing product for color treated hair ... Makes my hair full and shiny ... Worth every penny
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
I love this conditioner! I have used it for years and will likely never change! It keeps my hair silky soft and smooth without weighing it down or feeling greasy. I enjoy the clean feeling I get after rinsing, too.
Marsha W.
Fayetteville, AR
Matrix volumizing condition is a great conditioner that leaves your hair soft and silky while also light. I've purchased this product many times in the past and will again and again. It's an affordable price, comparable to other professional products.
Jaedyn M.
Not in love with the condition but it comes with the shampoo in a bundle. It is just okay for daily conditioner. I would Suggest A heavy deep conditioner to use with it too.
Courtney L.
Matrix is a great line! This particular product was a little too heavy for my hair and left it limper than usual. I have very fine oily hair. I'm sure it would be great for someone with thicker hair like my sister (she loves it!)
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I personally love all their products works perfect for all hair types. i have wavy hair and it helps with any kind of styling. helps leave your hair smelling great and frizz free.
Anna H.
This conditioner makes my hair feel wonderful! Having thick hair I like to use a conditioner that doesn't "coat" my hair and this was wonderful and light.
Olivia M.
Summerville, GA
A good shampoo with a good smell, but I tried it for a couple of weeks in hopes it would get better but never did anything for me volume wise.
Sunny S.
Jasper, AL
Love, love, love this. I have fine hair that tends to lack volume. I use this along with the shampoo to give my hair the boost it needs.