Matrix Amplify Volumizing System Conditioner 10.1 oz Conditioner

Formulated to provide weightless conditioning for maximum volume and thickness. A penetrating conditioning complex delivers intense hydration, strength and manageability. Removes tangles and leaves hair with static-free body and brilliant shine. see more...

Lindsey  P.
I love a lot of matrix products, I'm actually a hairstylist and I use matrix color! This conditioner is great for people with fine thin hair who want some volume!!
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
This conditioner was nice but I found that it didn't do much for my hair in the volume department. Overall it had a nice scent and made my hair feel nice.
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
Smells great and makes my hair look amazing. I have very thick hair and it's long so I need something to spruce my hair up and this helps. Smells nice!!
Sheri L.
Chappell Hill, TX
Makes my hair lighter, fluffier, and smells sooo good!! I've tried other volumizing conditioners in the past and they weigh my hair down. This doesn't.
Gabriela A.
This works!! I use it on all my clients with fine hair and it instantly volumizes their hair!! It's smells super good and is one of my faves!
Ronda H.
Powell, TN
Provides good volume I have found other products work better though. Try Caviar Anti-aging volumizing spray. I do not use this currently.
Stephanie A.
Delray Beach, FL
This conditioner works well, about as well as many other brands. It is inexpensive and is a good alternative to the expensive brands.
Hannah D.
Canton, TX
This product gave my hair good voluum, and made my hair look shiny and soft. Even if you have volume already it helps pump it up.
Emily B.
Fort Sill, OK
Love this and the shampoo! It's perfect for my fine Whimpy hair!! It doesn't weigh it down but it doesn't make it stringy either!
Hollie P.
Richland , WA
I really like this conditioner. It smells so nice, and it doesn't leave a film on our hair. It makes it so soft and voluminous.