Matrix Amplify Volumizing System Conditioner uploaded by Sue T.

BY MATRIX

Matrix amplify conditioner is a lightweight thickening conditioner that drenches hair with moisture giving hair more fullness and volume. Matrix amplify conditioner leaves hair more brilliant and flexible. Matrix amplify conditioner leaves hair more brilliant and flexible. see more...

• Is this enough of a conditioner for dry, curly hair? My ...1 Answers
  • How does it smells1 Answers
  • Does it really gives you volume? Worth it ? 1 Answers
Sue T.
Kingston , Nh
My hair is usually sleek but when I want to let it show volume, I like to try volumizing products. I like this shampoo for it's scent, and how my hair is fuller looking. What isn't so good is that my hair is a bit frizzy when using. I then need a smoothr which seems to counter act the fullness.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL
Pretty decent voluminzing conditioner. I have super fine hair and this isn't crazy expensive but does help put some bounce in my lifeless hair. I used it with the volumizing shampoo for maximum results. I would recommend this product as it's pretty readily available in most drug stores.
Carla M.
Great for pairing with the Amplify shampoo. Weightless conditioner not heavy on your hair at all. Price is comparable to other salon brands, in my opinion. Smells delicious. I'm a huge fan of the amplify line. Always my go to. 100% satisfaction
Kim P.
I bought this because it was a good deal and I wanted to try something cheaper. It is not hydrating enough for my hair and it doesn't detangle very well. Maybe because of it lightweight conditioner??.
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
This conditioner keeps your hair extra smooth I love it it gives my hair so much volume and great texture for styling or even for a every day use. It smells amazing and works great as well i love all matrix products and would recommend to anyone that wants a good product
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
The shampoo and conditioner didn't add as much volume as I expected/would like, but added a little. However, Amplify smells amazing!!! I am a big fan of Matrix products in general though.
Tamra K.
Flatwoods, KY
I love this product, it smells amazing and gives my hair body without weighing it down. I've tried a lot of other brands but this one is the best by far. I will continue to buy this product.
Athena D.
I have incredibly thin hair and started using this a few years ago. The only problem with it is the price - it's higher than I would expect for the amount you get.
Tracy B.
Winter Garden, Fl
I have very thin hair and have to be careful what products I use. This conditioner is amazing! It does not weigh my hair down and gives me the volume that I need.
Kayla N.
I love this product! its amazing and lightweight, so it doesn't leave my hair greesy or gross after using it. i love it and would definitely repurchase!
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
Is this enough of a conditioner for dry, curly hair? My hair definitely needs sone volume but not at the cost of having frizzy hair.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Does this conditioner make your hair oily?
Katherine S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Does it really gives you volume? Worth it ?
Angela F.