Matrix Amplify Volumizing System #2 Color XL Conditioner, 13.5 Fl. Oz. / 400 mL. (2 Ct.)

BY MATRIX

Amplify Color XL Shampoo is a distinctive thickening shampoo for processed hair Matrix Amplify Color XL Shampoo is designed to give you more fullness, sheen and long lasting color. Amplify Color XL Shampoo is a unique volumizing shampoo for... see more...

Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smell of this!! Its one of my favorite matrix products..I love the whole collection.. It really adds volume to my hair..matrix is one of my favorite hair brands they can do no wrong in my eyes
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
For my thin hair, this works wonders. I notice the difference of more lift as I start to use the system. I can also find these on sale. The scent is perfect, not too strong and yet you can still smell it.
Kayte W.
Bon Aqua, TN
I could never say anything bad about ANYONE Matrix products. I have used them for years and they always deliver superb results.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
Love this shampoo so much it adds so much volume on my hair never look so good as Before my favorite from now on
Linda R.
I love matix shampoo. It keeps my clean and fill of volume. Does not leave buildup behind