BY MATRIX

Amplify volumizing shampoo generates volume with each use. Leaves hair looking and feeling thick. see more...

Jenny S.
Newark, DE
Love this shampoo. It gives me the volume I need without making my hair feel too dry or too greasy. It's
Julia A.
I've been using matrix for quite some time but I absolutely love it! It is the only shampoo that I use.
Angela B.
Urbana, MO
Very good product made my hair feel full and clean smelled good bought it in a set at a hair salon
Joy S.
Carol Stream, IL
Really love this product! I began to notice it working in just a week! Definitely recommend!
Kiah S.
Moscow, ID
This volumizing shampoo gives my hair the extra body it needs while removing excess oils
Laila W.
Center, TX
It does not leave your hair stiff and flat like some hair sprays. And it smells great!
Rissa M.
Matrix is one of my favorite hair care lines without a doubt. My hair is quite fine and is always sticking to mu head. When I use Matrix Amplify Volumizing Shampoo it's as if it's breathed new life into my hair! If only my hair could look like that naturally. But that's what products like this is are for. :)
Jody S.
Waxhaw, NC
This stuff works great! Leaves your hair soft, but not weighted down, and it's smells clean and fresh. I but it at my local Saloncentric, since I'm a stylist, but you can also find it at Ulta.
Chanae K.
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner that gives my the volume I need! I have very straight hair that always looks flat. Anyone use this product and get awesome results?!
Tamara S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Where can I find this product?