Matrix Amplify Volumizing Shampoo, 8.5 Ounce

Amplify Volumizing Shampoo leaves hair looking and feeling incredibly thick with advanced polymeric technology. A weightless cleansing complex works beneath the surface of the hair fiber to add fullness, protection and shine. Generates volume with each use. Safe on all hair types. Will not build up. see more...

Madeline M.
My mother and I used this shampoo, she used it daily and I do not. It works very well for volume and the conditioner adds a little moisture so it does not dry hair out a whole lot. Doesn't make hair oily at all or weigh down hair.
Gabriella M.
Wise, VA
I just recently purchased this to try on the recommendation of my hairdresser. I have thick hair and was worried it would be too much volume but it's perfect! I really like that it's color safe and the scent is great too!
Kathy H.
This may have given a little more volume than I usually have but a little much for the quantity . Supposed to give volume at scalp and back of head / hair - maybe a little not worth purchasing again in my opinion
Kaitlyn N.
Grand Rapids, MI
My hairstylist convinced me to try this volumizing shampoo. She swears by it and sent home a sample for me. Although I have a lot of hair, it's still thin and gets flat from build up. This is is nice and light, and I love smelling like I just came from the salon.
Catherine S.
The Matrix Volumizing shampoo works wonders for women with flat and dry hair... The smell is nominal and the texture is nice and creamy and feels amazing in your hair...
Crystal Y.
Whenever I see a volumizing shampoo I have to try it out. My hair has done at all. This is like most I've tried. Gives a little extra lift but does not WOW me. Cleans my hair just fine.
Krystal W.
Absolutely loved how it made my hair feel, hardly felt like product was in it and it looked great! Definitely my favorite!
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
It's great for color treated hair but it's doesn't do anything to volumize my hair. It actually makes it flatter
Jasmine G.
Used once and it wasn't my favorite thing ever but it wasn't terrible either so it just depends
Chenda H.
Probably one of the best shampoo Ive used so far. I have extemely greasy hair and flat but it left me with cleanliness and super Volume. Plus its smells like Heaven. Ive only gotten compliments on my hair when I use this shampoo.