BY MATRIX

Amplify volumizing shampoo generates volume with each use. Leaves hair looking and feeling thick. see more...

Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
I've been using this shampoo for years and keeping going back to it. It really lathers well and leaves my hair feeling extremely clean and smelling amazing. I have oily hair and it works great. I am never disappointed by this shampoo.
Payton R.
This is my go to shampoo. I've used to for years! It smells so good and works so well! It helps by giving my hair lots of volume and it dries out my oily hair and scalp! I am very satisfied with this product!!!
Yvette C.
First I want to say that Matrix hair products work well for my dry curly colored treated hair. I also have warm blonde hilights.

This shampoo is almost like the purple shampoo that I normally use to tone down my brassiness. When I saw this for a great price at TJ maxx I had to buy it. It's only a few times that I have seen it at $7.00 per bottle. A little goes a long way. It's a soft lilac color smells wonderful and really works good. Most of all it moisturizes my hair leaving it manageable not dry which is important for colored hair. I truly will continue to buy. I only use it 2 Times per month as needed. It doesn't deposit hair color but it does soften my hilites to that neutral ashy tone. Which I Love.
Aidan R.
By far this is my favorite shampoo. It does a great job of cleaning hair, and doesn't weigh it down. A lot of shampoos leave too much moisture so it's nice to have just a "basic" shampoo, especially since I tend to have oily hair. I love it, it's pretty much my only shampoo!
Carla M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Love everything about this shampoo. I have black, wavy thinning hair. This shampoo smells great, as well as gives me some good volume. Packaging is average. Nothing fancy, just regular bottle. Repeat customer. Recommended for everyone! Smells delicious!!!
AmyJo H.
Perrysburg, OH
Bought this for the first time 16 years ago and started using it again last month. It really works great. I'm very happy with the volume I get. I found on amazon for cheap. Use with the volume foam and root lifter.
Ariana D.
Hialeah, FL
I love this shampoo! One of my personal favorites from matrix. It really leaves your hair feeling clean. It's not too pricey within the range of salon products. I bought it from a beauty supply. I will definitely buy again. I love the way it smells.
Michelle O.
Fredericksburg, VA
Absolutely love this product! It's so light and not waxy feeling, makes my hair feel so clean and healthy. Totally worth the money, you get what you pay for!
Nancy C.
Callender, IA
Amplify volume shampoo makes my fine hair feel like it has more body. It gives my hair the boost that it needs while still being a lightweight shampoo.
Brittany L.
Tried this in travel size. It made my hair feel greasy, and the smell was weird. I'll stick to moisture shampoos- It's better for my hair type.
Chanae K.
Looking for a shampoo and conditioner that gives my the volume I need! I have very straight hair that always looks flat. Anyone use this product and get awesome results?!
Tamara S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Where can I find this product?