Matrix Amplify Full Body Texturizer Spray, 8.5-Ounces Bottle uploaded by Teran F.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Amplify Full Body Texturizer adds density and grip for double dimensions of volume and texture. Fortified with ceramide to help strengthen and rebuild fine, limp hair. Lasting hold keeps volume going at full strength. see more...

Adrianna G.
Clovis, NM
I have used this several times and I absolutely love it. It was a very effective product. My hair liked it as well. I would use this product often as it was effective. It lasted me all day long from the start to end. I don't think this product could get any better it is amazing.
Tonia K.
Flandreau, SD
I have always had fine hair. It is a constant struggle to get body and volume. Amplify Full Body texturizer was worth the price because for me if was exactly whay I have been looking for. It has a pleasant scent. Definitely a product I would recommend to others.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Matrix Amplify really helps my limp hair look great! It gives it awesome volume and has a great scent, but it is expensive.
Sabrina H.
Fort Pierce, FL
This has made my hair MUCH fuller without the exra having to deal and cope with it stuff very very useful at a good price
Teran F.
I love matrix products always does amazing to my hair. This product works amazing very effective for what need it to.
Tiffany W.
Lake Charles, LA
Great product! Provides the extra oomph my fine hair needs! I spray on my damp hair then blow dry for maximum volume.
Marcia M.
Phenix City, AL
I like this product. It gives my hair good texture it doesn't leave my hair sticky. It can be reactivated with water.
Priscilla C.
Palestine, TX
Loveeeeeeee!!! This stuff is just amazingggg! Helps lift up those roots creating a completely fuller look!
Erica S.
GEORGETOWN, KY
I love all the Matrix brands! This full body texturizer spray is perfect ! Don't leave home without it!
Mayra G.
My hair is very flat. This gives me volume! It smells good. But i wish it was more affortable.