BY MATRIX

Technology for Thickening Hair Amplify by Matrix Volumizing System Full Body Texturizer provides thickness, maximum volume and long lasting memory hold. It's patented with Trixel thickening technology that thickens hair without weight for fuller and clean hair. Trixel thickening technology Gives long lasting memory hold Increases thickness Amplify by Matrix Volumizing System Full Body Texturizer adds density and grip for double dimensions of volume and texture. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: It's fortified with ceramide to help strengthen and rebuild fine, limp hair. Get Started: Hold your hair 8-10 inches away and evenly apply to towel-dried hair from roots to ends. Then scrunch and air dry or blow dry for maximum volume. see more...

SNI R.
Tampa, FL
Keeps my color treated hair feeling great, silky and smooth. After buying drug store "color safe" shampoo and conditioner, I sadly realized that the money I was saving was not worth having my 130 dollar color wash out in two to 3 washes!
Noelle M.
Arlington, TX
This is such a great to add some body and lota of volume to your hair!! I recommend this to everyone when they ask me what products i use to get my hair looking so big and voluminous
Taylor R.
Norwood, GA
Okay let me start by saying
This made my hair, my fine hair
Very thick looking and lots of body. It wasn't sticky, and it washed away fine. No residue
Absolutely would recommend it ♡
Melissa J.
Lenexa, KS
I love this product, it's like you refresher for your hair every time. It leaves such a shine that I get asked everyday what causes it to be shiny.
Sherrie H.
Chattanooga, TN
I have very fine hair and this product gives me the volume and movement as well as makes my cut more noticeable.
Amy I.
Love this for styling when I'm headed out for a night on the town! Excellent Texturizer!!
Sarah P.
Muskegon, MI
Matrix Amplify Full body Texturizer gives my hair the body I want at a reasonable price.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Products delivers as described. the results were instant and has a lasting quality.
Dawn M.
Middleburg, FL
I LOVE the Amplify line from Matrix! I can't say enough great things about it.
I love this stuff. Creates such a soft natural hold that is always desirable