Matrix Amplify Foam Volumizer, 9 oz uploaded by Carrie R.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Amplify Volumizing System Foam Volumizer is a light, and luxurious mousse that provides volume, and lasting control. see more...

Ashlyn E.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Love this stuff! Pricey, but a little goes a long way and you don't have to buy it often. I have very thin, lifeless hair and this is among my favorite products for achieving maximum volume.
Nicole W.
I love this stuff but it is completely over priced. It gives amazing volume and leaves your hair feeling soft.
Regina E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gives me the body that my fine hair needs. It doesn't have a strong smell, which I like. Never sticky or stiff.
Paula F.
Santa Fe, NM
Very expensive, considering that there are so many other products on the market that work just as well.
Carrie R.
Amsterdam
Matrix Amplifier Mousse is over priced but so nice! I love the scent and the volume that it gives my hair. It lasts most of a work day and haven't had issues with heaviness or flaking. I recommend this product if you don't mind paying salon prices.