Hair CareHair ProductsShampooMatrix
Amplify Color XL Shampoo and ConditionerCombo 101 Oz Each

Matrix Amplify Color XL Shampoo and ConditionerCombo 10.1 Oz Each

by Matrix

Matrix Amplify Color XL Shampoo and Conditioner Combo Duo - 10.1 Fluid Ounce Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Amplify Color XL Shampoo and ConditionerCombo 10.1 Oz Each!
Mandi B.
I have thick coarse hair but love using this shampoo and conditioner for extra volume.
Chrystal W.
Sussex, WI
Smells fantastic and gives you effortless and weightless volume. This is a great set for anyone with lifeless hair that needs a boost. It also lathers very nicely. One of my favorites!
Zelda F.
Aurora, CO
Great for volume, and keeping your color strong and radiant! I like comparing this to biologe color protection. Smells great and a little of this product goes a long way! I'm satisfied with this purchase.
Anne W.
Winston salem, NC
Great shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair Cleans well without leaving a residue and leaves hair feeling fresh
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,151 reviews
This shampoo and conditioner combo works AMAZING for my red colored hair! It keeps it lasting weeks linger than a store brand.
Danielle Z.
As a person who has thin and fine hair I'm always in the look out for good volumizing products. This one does a great job
Julie M.
Love this shampoo and conditioner so much! It's the only shampoo I'll use, and I've tried a lot of salon brand shampoos. This shampoo helps to keep my color and hilights intact. Plus, I have fine hair and this shampoo gives my hair soooo much volume!! It also smells so good! The conditioner leaves my hair soft and silky, but doesn't weigh it down. I'd definitely recommend this shampoo!
Kailee G.
Always satisfied with matrix products. I like all of the shampoos I have used. They smell good and they are great quality. The knock off brands aren't as amazing and I am always looking forward to my matrix when I can get some.
Sarah O.
Love this shampoo and conditioner!! I've been using for years! Great for thin/fine hair! Adds body and doesn't weigh it down.
Brayimar L.
Caracas, DC, Venezuela
ESTO DEJA MI CABELLO HERMOSO, SE LO RECOMIENDO A LAS CHICAS.. FUNCIONA CON CUALQUIER TIPO DE CABELLO, LO DEJA SUPER SUAVE, BRILLANTE Y SEDOSO!!!♡♡

Looking for your answer?