BY MATRIX

Amplify Professional Volumizing System with patented Thixel Technology™ boosts from the base as it thickens without weight for fuller hair that’s clean to the touch. Delivers increased thickness, maximum volume and long-lasting memory hold. Color-safe conditioner provides weightless conditioning for maximum volume and X-tra shine. Conditions as it thickens without the weighdown and can be used as a system with Amplify Color XL Shampoo. Contains the latest Thixel Technology™ see more...

Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I've been using this with the corresponding shampoo for about 6 months and I like both. They don't leave residue in your hair and help maintain vibrancy to your colored hair. You can get them on sale at Ulta on a regular basis too!
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
Greenwood, IN
Great product line and great smelling product. But not worth the price for me. It did not help my hair keep volume and left a greasy feeling in my hair.
Melynda N.
Melynda N.
Ashburn, VA
This conditioner really keeps my hair color in tact. High recommend! It gets rid of my knots and tangles and I have fine hair.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Hendersonville, TN
Great value for the price. Works great lease my hair in the best shape that it has ever been in
Lori K.
Lori K.
Honesdale, PA
This is my favorite set I use both shampoo and conditioner .. I use others in between but it is my all time fav! Not heavy or greasy... Gives me body & detangles.. Smells great too
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Smells amazing. Great for colored hair. If you don't rinse well it will leave your hair greasy. Noticed cold water works well.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Works the best with Shampoo, does not way my hair down but yet conditions it without making my hair oily.
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.
I love this conditioner because it won't strip your color, it is very lightweight and it smells so fresh!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Maple Valley, WA
I use this on my color treated hair. It does leave my hair looking much blonder but i noticed that it makes my hair greasy
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this conditioner! Leaves your hair feeling so smooth! I would highly recommend this to anyone!