BY MATRIX

For color treated hair with patented thixel technology that provices weightless conditioning for extra volume and extra shine. Helps remove tangles and leaves hair with reduced static. see more...

April S.
Fort worth, TX
This works great! I used this all through high school. Around the end of school it seems they have changed the formula. It is more drying now. Other than that it is great for clor treated hair.
Leila M.
Manning, SC
My mother colors her hair religiously. Her hair is always soft, smells great, and has beautiful hair. When my daughter started highlighting her hair, I wanted her hair to remain healthy. Taking a cue from mom, I purchased this conditioner for her to use. My daughter's hair has remained healthy, soft, and as beautiful as my mother's.
Kristen C.
Brandon, FL
I have used this in the past and really liked it but went back to using the matrix biolage for color treated hair because it is better for my hair. This stuff smells amazing and makes your hair feel great
Michelle W.
Okemah, OK
I color my hair about twice a year and this product helps to keep the color vibrant. I love the way this product makes your hair feel so healthy. This product is a great value not to pricey.
Katie W.
Atlanta, GA
This conditioner was light enough to give me volume, but also left my hair so soft. It is rare for me to find a product like this for fine hair. The smell is super clean and light.
Whitney K.
Brighton, MA
I used to love when my hairdresser used this shampoo and conditioner on me so I began buying it myself. Provides great moisture without weighing my hair down!
Ashley J.
Steubenville, OH
This is a light conditioner. It is nice Bc it leaves my hair shiny and deranged. It's a great conditioner for any hair type
Talia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love it! This conditioner help me a lot with my colored hair, my hair stylish recommended and it is really works
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Incredible conditioner, works really well with colored hair, and doesn't build up-which is my issue with fine hair.
Kelly N.
Saint Augustine, FL
I have used this for a while and like the results. I have fine limp hair and this adds the extra needed volume.