Matrix 515000 Color Smart Shampoo - 13.5 oz - Shampoo uploaded by ♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.Matrix 515000 Color Smart Shampoo - 13.5 oz - Shampoo uploaded by ♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Color Smart Shampoo is a mild citrus, rejuvenating shampoo that removes build up and brings out the natural color and shine of hair. see more...

Norma G.
Othello, WA
I like to switch shampoos every so often; I really liked this one and will keep it on a rotation! It had everything I love in shampoos, good for colored hair, smelled good and made my hair feel soft and healthy! If it helps maintain whatever style I choose, it's a keeper!!
Bonnie L.
Arcadia, CA
The product smells great and it doesn't strip any unnecessary oil out of my
hair. When I wash my hair using this shampoo it makes my hair really soft unlike some that makes my hair dry and brittle :(
Sandra T.
I've been coloring my hair for years but as I have gotten older it doesn't hold color as well. This really helps me last between trips to the salon
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Not bad, but not my favorite. It helped protect my hair color, but it seemed to leave my fine hair flat. For thicker hair, it would be fine.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
This shampoo is so great. Works perfect for colored processed hair. I highly recommend for those that color and process their hair.
Crystal F.
Round Lake, IL
I thought I would get this color shampoo to try. For the price I thought it should work way better. It didn't really impress me.
Danya H.
Magee, MS
Works well on my hair. my hair always looks
and feels clean and smells great too. doesn't
dry my hair or scalp.
Christy p.
Love this shampoo! Great scent and does the job well. It has been difficult to find in my local salons though.
Torrey K.
Spring, TX
This shampoo is great and makes your hair feel so so so so soft! It's better than most shampoos I've used!!
Madison M.
Jefferson City, MO
My color remained intact for a very long time. It also left it feeling soft and healthy.