BY MATRIX

Matrix Curl Life Defining System Step 2 Extra Intense Conditioner see more...

Alli M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently tried this hair mask. I color my hair every month so hair care is a priority. This mask smelled wonderful however I felt it weighted my hair hair down. I ended up giving the rest to a family member. I purchased this at Ulta and will not be repurchasing it.
Monica s.
Portage
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite moisturizers. The cream spreads evenly which is amazing. Although the tube is little, the product glides on easily and spreads well.
Amber A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Mask is great!!! I love hair masks. And I’ve tried out so many! This is works very well just can be pricey
Jenetsy S.
N Palm Beach, FL
I love this. Left my hair shiny and soft. It moisturizes and it has a nice scent to it.
Heather A.
Murrells Inlet, SC
I got this as a sample from somewhere and I ended up buying the bigger version and I really love it
Kennedy N.
Hattiesburg, MS
This was a great product, I have thick and wavy hair, granated I used a lot of product in one go, but you only have to do it once every two weeks and it’s super helpful to get your Jaír really clean
Ami K.
Brampton
Absolutely lifesaving product !! Well, hairsaving that is lol I love all matrix products :) amazing line of hair care.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
This product is remarkable and constantly impresses me. Their formulas work amazing with most hair types and they are great for restoring your hair.