Matrix 500310 Biolage Fortifying Shampoo by  for Unisex - 16. 9 oz Shampoo

Matrix 500310 Biolage Fortifying Shampoo by for Unisex - 16. 9 oz Shampoo

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo saturates tired, weak hair with natural botanical extracts, Matrix Biolage Fortifying Shampoo, improves hair flexibility and gives your hair a great natural sheen, see more...

Matrix 500310 Biolage Fortifying Shampoo by  for Unisex - 16. 9 oz Shampoo
Matrix 500310 Biolage Fortifying Shampoo by for Unisex - 16. 9 oz Shampoo
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
I love the entire Matrix Biolage line. The shampoo is rich and smells great. Leaves hair soft and shiny. Great for everyday shampooing.
Mayra O.
Dallas, TX
I love this shampoo! It does not just leave my hair feeling great! It also smells so good! It leaves my hair silky smooth!
Cassie B.
Balch Springs, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best smelling shampoo EVER. Leaves your hair smelling so good and so soft, I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel.
Shea B.
Elkmont, AL
My hair feels clean and easy to fix when using this shampoo. Nice smell and easy to find. Use every time I wash my hair.
Brittany F.
All of my other shampoos felt watered down. Picked this up for a quick fix at my local salon and I've never looked back.
Ashley R.
Louisville, KY
This does a wonderful job of keeping my hair strong. I enjoy the scent, and it doesn't seem to cause a ton of buildup.
Michelle C.
Buffalo, NY
This products great leave hair looking and feeling great. Would recommend this product to all
Morgan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a brand and I definitely trust it to help with my damaged hair and this does help.
Ashley H.
Atkins , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually at first loved this shampoo. I love the smell and the way my hair felt afterwards. But after a while I realized that it was making my scalp itch something fierce. Stopped using it.
Haylee C.
By FAR my favorite shampoo brand (so far at least) i love this stuff, i feel like anything from this brand is useful.